What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

200 rounds Speer Lawman 380 ACP from Cabellas with discount points and flat $5 shipping $60. will be here today

Also 200 rounds white box be here next week.

I Love Cabellas.

380 will be spotty and more expensive this year so I am picking up a little here and there for my wifes gun.

Edited by jerry52

My most recent was a Timney trigger for my Franken AR. This gun has a Seekins Precision lower that I got free at a match, a Seekins forend that I got free at a match, parts and pieces from a bunch of other ARs, and runs with my HTG Aris suppressor most of the time. I put on a Crimson Trace light/laser vertical grip with green laser to use at the Crimson Trace Night Match in August. The scope is a Pride Fowler FFP 1x4 scope that I picked up free at a match that sits in a Larue Tactical mount. This thing brings a lot of attention at the range and looks cool but is pretty heavy.

Doug

post-22191-0-39762300-1371912057_thumb.jpg

Just bought a S&W M&P 9mm, mainly because my M&P 45 was getting lonely.

Also because I ordered 2000 bullets from Precision Delta, 9mm, 124 JHP. Won't get here for about 3 months, but I don't reload in the summer anyway. Too hot in the garage.

Edited by Semper299
  • 4 weeks later...

A used toaster oven, some non-stick foil.

some sparkly green paint, and some dark green paint, and some pretty blue paint.

A chunk of lead pipe.

Edited by GunFun

584405.jpg

With a 45 Colt cylinder. I tuned it a bit, and this thing shoots like a dream! It'll be great for CAS! For those who don't know, that's a 255gr bullet @ 860FPS. 418.9 ft/lbs. Not too shabby for a 153 year old design.

857132.jpg

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

.223 Tula 55-gr plinking and .45 ACP Magtech ammo from Midway USA (adding donation to NRA fund).

45-degree and 90-degree Picatinny offset adapters for Aimpoint CompM2 mounting experiments.

Magpul MOE Rifle Length handguard (project in works):

post-28515-0-47671700-1374422735_thumb.jpg

Finally my turn at WM. 350 rounds of Tulammo Brass Max 223. $16.89 per 50.

300 rounds Winchester 9mm. Can't remember the price but it was good enough for my cheap ass to buy it.

CC5E8210-3D46-4687-A4C5-D8AE26341238-640

.223 Tula 55-gr plinking and .45 ACP Magtech ammo from Midway USA (adding donation to NRA fund).

45-degree and 90-degree Picatinny offset adapters for Aimpoint CompM2 mounting experiments.

Magpul MOE Rifle Length handguard (project in works):

attachicon.gifMagpul_MOE_HG_st.jpg

I like the look of that gun a lot.

2k rounds of .223

500 rounds of #6 birdshot that I'll be molding into slugs

8 AR mags (30 rnd)

bad_smile.gif

You will never be able to shoot that much 223. I think you should share with me.

I'm itching to fire the Tula brass. I fire their steel outta all of my pistols. Dirty, but runs fine. I want to see if this is any cleaner as I've been lucky with ammo and have yet to shoot steel outta my AR's. Tula will kick everyone's ass if they can keep making cheaper than others brass ammo as they've done with their steel.

Another hundred of .223 TulAmmo. Speaking of: should be breaking 2K rounds across three calibers on this ammo alone (7.62x39, 5.45x39 and .223), not a single hiccup. It just gets the job done. No excuses.

And at $0.30 per round...

591146.jpg

I hate to keep bringing this up John but frog lube makes that stuff just fall off of the gun.

I've been meaning to pick some up and keep forgetting. Thanks for the reminder!

Another hundred of .223 TulAmmo. Speaking of: should be breaking 2K rounds across three calibers on this ammo alone (7.62x39, 5.45x39 and .223), not a single hiccup. It just gets the job done. No excuses.

And at $0.30 per round...

591146.jpg

I have no problem using Tula in any of my guns. Just haven't needed to yet in the 223's. Trust me, when I find a bulk sized deal on Tula I'll get it. Every time I go to ammo sites, they're either out of stock or have a 5 box limit and I'm not paying for shipping on 100 rounds.