What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

Diamondback DB15 Pistol.  smile.png

http://www.diamondbackfirearms.com/product?id=66

Now I just need to research some good loads for the short barrel, hopefully with some heavier bullets like 69 gr. or 70 gr.

Eventually I'll get a 6.8 SPC pistol upper for it also, since I already have another AR rifle in that caliber.

How To Draw A Crowd In Under 2 Seconds...

Discharge a .223 with a 7.5" barrel on an indoor firing range!   biggrin.png

Very "impressive" flamethrower. Darned accurate, too.  032.gif

I did this at the range last weekend with my AK pistol.  Every time I fired, heads turned.  I let a few people enjoy shooting it.  Good times!

I get that reaction every time I dump an MD20.

I don't understand why 20rds of 12g in 6 seconds is so impressive. nothing.gif

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Now I just need to research some good loads for the short barrel, hopefully with some heavier bullets like 69 gr. or 70 gr.

Eventually I'll get a 6.8 SPC pistol upper for it also, since I already have another AR rifle in that caliber.

I did this at the range last weekend with my AK pistol.  Every time I fired, heads turned.  I let a few people enjoy shooting it.  Good times!

Pistol AK's are impressive fireballs.  Can't imagine what they are like indoors.  Nor can I imagine an MD20 indoors. 

Will find out soon what the drum dump is like outdoors.  Looking forward to it big time.

I will say that I was trying to be considerate to the other shooters. Since I was still function-testing ammo in it and sighting in, no mag dumps, no rapid fire, pause between shots and only 5 rounds in the mags.  :)

Pistol AK's are impressive fireballs.  Can't imagine what they are like indoors.  Nor can I imagine an MD20 indoors. 

Will find out soon what the drum dump is like outdoors.  Looking forward to it big time.

The fireball was cool, but the BOOM was the real head turner.  They are loud enough outdoors.

• Like 2

My newest acquisition, Browning Buckmark Hunter 7.25" .22LR.
Just picked it up today, and it was a good excuse for my youngest son and I to kill some paper.
Quality father-n-son time.

BrownigBuckMarkHunterNew_zps86a045c9.jpg

• Like 7

My newest acquisition, Browning Buckmark Hunter 7.25" .22LR.

Just picked it up today, and it was a good excuse for my youngest son and I to kill some paper.

Quality father-n-son time.

BrownigBuckMarkHunterNew_zps86a045c9.jpg

Is that the one with the big thumb rest on the other side?  If so, I held one the other day and found it quite comfy.

• Like 1

I traded a safe queen .308 with Vortex scope for another Eotech.  I lost a whopping $25 on the deal.  I'm very happy as this Eotech will sit on top of my SBR when the stamp gets here.  

On the hunt now for the best way to mount it.  I'm looking at the Midwest Industries rail, but would sure like something more like the TWS dust cover that I'm pretty sure wont fit an M92

I traded a safe queen .308 with Vortex scope for another Eotech.  I lost a whopping $25 on the deal.  I'm very happy as this Eotech will sit on top of my SBR when the stamp gets here.  

On the hunt now for the best way to mount it.  I'm looking at the Midwest Industries rail, but would sure like something more like the TWS dust cover that I'm pretty sure wont fit an M92

Next time you want to lose on a deal, you just let me know. I fix you right up good.what.gif

• Like 1

Next time you want to lose on a deal, you just let me know. I fix you right up good.what.gif

My loss was based on what I had into the crap (cheap ass 308) versus what I would have spent on the eotech at the cheapest store around.  I'm very ok with this deal.  If you say that you make money on every single thing you sell, I'll have to call BS.

I just got a shim kit to make my stock mount straight on my M92 off a guy making them on akfiles.  Nice parts and will picture them soon when I get all this shit that CSS is sending me...

CSS finger grooved pistol grip

Ace m4 folder

mil spec buffer tube and nut

magpul sling mount

magpul moe buttstock

CNC warrior 26mm to 14-1 muzzle adapter

Tromix extended charging handle

eotech 512

I'm still working on which muzzle attachment I'mma go with.  As well as, which way to mount the eotech.  If TWS made a damn cover for this gun, that would be a no brainer.  I may have to settle for the Stormwerks though.  I don't like how far forward the midwest rail puts the optic so that is out at least for mounting optics.

• Like 1

Ordered 3 AR lowers that will be at my FFL tomorrow. I'll post some pics when I get them. They are Palmetto State Armory. One blem, one Afghanistan and one Iraq. My oldest boy is currently serving in Afghanistan and my younger boy did two tours in Iraq. Thought I would slowly put them together and give them each a nice AR. Then build the blem for myself.

Edited by wtjosaas
  • Like 7

Ordered 3 AR lowers that will be at my FFL tomorrow. I'll post some pics when I get them. They are Palmetto State Armory. One blem, one Afghanistan and one Iraq. My oldest boy is currently serving in Afghanistan and my younger boy did two tours in Iraq. Thought I would slowly put them together and give them each a nice AR. Then build the blem for myself.

A big thanks and appreciation to your sons!

Bought an eotech 516 and 2 Spikes Punisher lowers.

Anderson Mfg. AM-15 stripped lower, brand new $78 out the door. These are made by the same company that supplies the lowers to Colt, they have the keyhole insignia molded into them. I have -O- experience with ARs, but I'm about to learn 000.gif

post-13516-0-40136000-1394844273_thumb.jpg

My brother traded the Sig Pistol I gave him for an M-4 and some change ( he asked me if it would be okay) . This is a nice shot gun , his has the pistol grip stock.

You will love it.

Edited by jerry52