What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

I picked up another HK, USPc, V1, .40 cal with Trijicon night sights and (3) magazines.  Shipped to my FFL for $649!!

Now both the wife and I have one bedside with 13 rounds of 180gr Ranger JHP's for bump in the night worries.

Sarsilmaz K2 45ACP on sale at galleryofguns for $417.  Plus shipping and tax of course.  Also 3 spare mags (only comes with 1).

I had a little bit of trouble ordering the mags but called Davidson's directly and they took care of me.

This one has been on the to-get list for a while.  Soon to be Duracoated Coyote Tan.

attachicon.gifSAR K2.jpg

I have one of those SAR K2s in .45. I love it. Very well built, pretty accurate. When purchased last year, my gunsmith had to "create" a spent case to be sent to out state police for record keeping. My gunsmith has a range on his property and pointed the SAR downrange and hit the 24" gong at a hair over 100yds from the door of the shop. He seemed pretty impressed with the quality and accuracy. I love mine. I was worried about EAA being the importer, but got thru Davidsons for the lifetime warranty. The grip isn't to wide for a .45 double stack for my stubby hands.

post-34443-0-93342800-1403745820_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got it Yesterday!
Tavor SAR in FDE w/ 16" barrel
Eotech 512 & Primary Arms 7x Magnifier
Miculek Compensator
Surefire G2 & CAA 6 position mount

I think I'm in love and I haven't fired it yet

Miculek comp is the only thing I can afford from the list above (betcha you'll love it, but your "neighbors" at the range will hate you for it).

My second 5.56 with it and can't praise enough. I've tried some "highest rated" ones as well, and don't see enough reasons to justify 2-3 times in cost for almost unnoticeable gains in performance, as compared to Miculek's.

And if you're too busy, I can take it down the range with my Brothers from Ft. Bragg. I guarantee you, it will be used to its maximum potential grimace.gif

Enjoy it and post update.

And since it's a "materiel" post: just ordered a set of Hi-Viz signts for my CZ P-02 "Omega".Can't wait to receive and install it. For now:

std_NPCZ2210-G_1.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Raven

Because Yugo Underfolder.  Plus another case of Golden Tiger and another case of Wolf Gold 223.  Because Ammo.

post-4831-0-41914300-1404485790.jpg

Got it Yesterday!
Miculek Compensator

7x magnifier. huh.png  laugh.png

Edited by Darth Saigus

New bolt carrier group for my AR build.

XAIMNIBBDGBCG.jpg

Edit: I upgraded my order to the nickel boron BCG, I also added 12    30-round 223/556 AR mags.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

Two 10 packs of Eastern block surplus AK mags from SGammo. Just too good of deal to pass up in today's uncertain climate.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Same here, all of mine have been Hungarian, most look like they've barely been used, one of them had a ding,

• Like 1

Because Yugo Underfolder.  Plus another case of Golden Tiger and another case of Wolf Gold 223.  Because Ammo.

attachicon.gifnpapfolder4.jpg

Got it Yesterday!

Miculek Compensator

7x magnifier. huh.png  laugh.png

Dammit Saigus...  Do you ever run out of money?  Will you marry me?

New bolt carrier group for my AR build.

XAIMBCG158.jpg

Sweet AA.  I can't wait to see what you build.

PPS-43C pistol  in 9mm for 314 dollars shipped, should arrive at my FFL sometime next week.

PPS43PIS9MMLeftD.jpg

I'm assuming that folder is welded down???

glock-19_1.png alien  gear  holster  for my new pistola.  anyone used one?  it's myfirst hybrid.  just can't  spend$90 on a  holster!

i bought my crossbreed a while back before everyone on the planet was making them.  You'll love that holster.

Dammit Saigus...  Do you ever run out of money?  Will you marry me?

I don't have that much money. I just have to spend what I get while it's still worth something.

I keep saying it and I hope somebody is listening. Money in the bank, or in the stock market, is just a number on a computer screen. I don't believe in the stock market, and don't trust banks much either. Both of them work on the promise of returning your value to you at some future date.

And printed money isn't much better. That's still just a promise of value. A dollar is only worth whatever somebody is willing to trade for it. And when the day comes that people are scrambling for food and water, a truckload of paper money won't buy shit.

I'll take real stuff today over the promise of something tomorrow.

And as much as I appreciate the offer I don't think I'm your type. My boobs aren't big enough.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

Went to the LGS a little while ago and picked up a medium size BCM Gunfighter charging handle (at internet pricing) for my AR build, 20 moreroundsof .308, and 20 more rounds of 762 x 51 000.gif

31Z%2BRK7XvUL.jpg

A new frame for my Certificate of Appreciation from the Executive Director of Molot, Alexander Spirin for assisting in the development of the promotional materials and product catalog. Pretty honored to be asked to help with this project. Look forward to helping in the future. 

photo1_zps726b6b9f.jpg

photo2_zpsd3904624.jpg

photo3_zps7680be3b.jpg

• Like 8

I finally decided to buy a drum AK magazine. Looks nice (Romanian)

Yeah I snagged another one myself from SGA.  And threw in a case of 9mm for the wife's XDs.

Just got a couple thousand small rifle primers, 1500 .224 Varmint Nightmare PSPs, 500 .452 Berry's Preferred Plated 250gr. .45 Colt boolits,  5 boxes of .22LR, and some air rifle scope rings.

Miculek comp is the only thing I can afford from the list above (betcha you'll love it, but your "neighbors" at the range will hate you for it).

My second 5.56 with it and can't praise enough. I've tried some "highest rated" ones as well, and don't see enough reasons to justify 2-3 times in cost for almost unnoticeable gains in performance, as compared to Miculek's.

And if you're too busy, I can take it down the range with my Brothers from Ft. Bragg. I guarantee you, it will be used to its maximum potential grimace.gif

Enjoy it and post update.

I finally got to rapid fire the Tavor with the comp it this 4th of July weekend! It now has about 1,000 rounds of Wolf ammo through it without a hiccup

..First is the Saiga 5.45 then 9mm AR, KSG, & Tavor 

Edited by King Cash
  • Like 4