What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Miculek comp is the only thing I can afford from the list above (betcha you'll love it, but your "neighbors" at the range will hate you for it).

My second 5.56 with it and can't praise enough. I've tried some "highest rated" ones as well, and don't see enough reasons to justify 2-3 times in cost for almost unnoticeable gains in performance, as compared to Miculek's.

And if you're too busy, I can take it down the range with my Brothers from Ft. Bragg. I guarantee you, it will be used to its maximum potential grimace.gif

Enjoy it and post update.

I finally got to rapid fire the Tavor with the comp it this 4th of July weekend! It now has about 1,000 rounds of Wolf ammo through it without a hiccup

..First is the Saiga 5.45 then 9mm AR, KSG, & Tavor 

When are you gonna make the Tavor FA?

I finally got to rapid fire the Tavor with the comp it this 4th of July weekend! It now has about 1,000 rounds of Wolf ammo through it without a hiccup

I have to question the brake.  Given the low recoil of the 5.56, the hefty mass of the Tavor, and the closeness of the muzzle, it seems the brake would have little value for the increase in blast.

OMG....this shit is craaaazzzyyy nice biggrin.png  it's for my AR Build, got it from my LGS $145 out the door, retail was $169.99.

Diamondhead V-RS™ T 10.25" Free-Floating Handguard.   They now make this in a .308 version also, swwweeet.

2211-2.jpg

• Like 3

OMG....this shit is craaaazzzyyy nice biggrin.png  it's for my AR Build, got it from my LGS $145 out the door, retail was $169.99.

Diamondhead V-RS™ T 10.25" Free-Floating Handguard.   They now make this in a .308 version also, swwweeet.

2211-2.jpg

Theres a couple of guns at my LGS with these and they are pretty damn comfy IMO.

I have to question the brake.  Given the low recoil of the 5.56, the hefty mass of the Tavor, and the closeness of the muzzle, it seems the brake would have little value for the increase in blast.

I've shot it with and without the compensator and it made a little difference to me and others that shot it. As far as being close to the muzzle, there's no rearward blast that affects the shooter (You will definitely notice it if you use indoor ranges and you're next to the shooter, but outdoors Its not a big deal). Plus its just $40 online

Picked up the NPAP underfolder yesterday.  Seems a solid rifle.  Underfolders are not my thing.  Just got it because.  Tucked away in the back of the safe.

• Like 1

Took Darth's advice on an NPAP while the price is right.  Picked it up from the FFL last night.  Took it apart today and gave her a good cleaning.  Everything seems straight, folder is tight and action and FCG is smooth.  Dropped in an axis pin retaining plate and have a Yugo sling and Hogue pistol grip on the way from APEX.

NPAP3_zpsda7f9e00.jpg

NPAP4_zps12e715fd.jpg

Edited by NM0
  • Like 7

A new Mr bullet feeder, in 223 for one of my rl1050s.

One less step in reloading means more ammo 022.gif

Very cool. Now for a servo or hydraulic unit.

I already have too many irons in the fire for another ak, regardless of how bad I want one of them npap DF's. Those are sweet! Definitely gonna be wishin I could'a should'a would've. But since I watched GOLDEN Tiger fall yesterday after starting over again from 88 to 8 just this morning, I finally gave into the panic and bought another 1000. That's it though! damnit! No more. I'm good!

• Like 2

Hmm.. in the last couple of weeks, i've gotten:

1. canik s-120 9mm pistol

2. hogue pistol grip, sgm forend, gl shock stock & law tactical folder for v-308

3. new mags for 308

4. mechtech carbine upper for glock 19.

5. stock adapter & scope mount for v308

6. grips, holster for canik

7. 4227 powder on the way, with a few more primers.

There's probably more.. but too much already.  Time to ride things out & not buy anymore for a while.  But... my reloader needs a part, I need a 45colt lever, an ak in 7.62x39, & a bigger gun safe.  :D

Yeah I had 3k GT and 3k other x39 but I ordered another 1k GT. Who knows, may never see it again, and it's the best fmj x39 there is.

Also got the NPAP UF and stuck it in the back of the safe. For a banny day.

• Like 2

One Browning Buck Mark Magazine .22 LR, 10 Rounds, Steel, Blued

1k case of Golden Tiger from SGAmmo... Wish I could afford 10 of these.

And from K-Var one,

AK-178RK
Brand New - AK-47 Bolt Head Repair Kit for Saiga 7.62x39mm rifles (SGL20 / 21 series rifles). Includes firing pin, firing pin retainer, extractor, extractor pin, and extractor spring.

I wish K-Var had Saiga 7.62x39 bolt carriers in-stock, would buy one of those too.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Sold a 1911 I never shoot and bought this:

Mossberg MVP Flex 7.62x51.  Got it on sale for $550 out the door.  Now I need some decent glass and a bipod and a couple of PMags.  Possibly a cheek riser...

The stock and pg are QD so it's a nice compact package for discrete transport.

This rifle is very Savage-like, using the Lightning Bolt trigger very like the Savage Accutrigger, and a barrel nut holding the barrel on.  These are two features I like about the Savage rifles and part of the reason I bought this Mossy.

post-4831-0-43296400-1405993421.jpg

This picture is not my rifle or my picture.  I stole it from Nick Leghorn over at http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/01/foghorn/hands-mossberg-mvp-308-winchester/

post-4831-0-43575100-1405995424_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Sold a 1911 I never shoot and bought this:

Mossberg MVP Flex 7.62x51.  Got it on sale for $550 out the door.  Now I need some decent glass and a bipod and a couple of PMags.  Possibly a cheek riser...

The stock and pg are QD so it's a nice compact package for discrete transport.

Can you shoot it without the stock/PG?

Say, zombie apo or Red Dawn 3?

Make sure to post the range time AAR.

Nice boomstick; happy for you and the Mossberg.

Yeah I had 3k GT and 3k other x39 but I ordered another 1k GT. Who knows, may never see it again, and it's the best fmj x39 there is.

Also got the NPAP UF and stuck it in the back of the safe. For a banny day.

What is so great about GT. I bought a case of it back in January and have never broke into it yet.

Didn't get a chance to buy more it this time. I haven't shot any of it yet so I'm curious why it's so great.