What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

M85 N-Pap and a Saiga 223 20" converted with 11 mags. Cleaned and started to shoot them, but it started to rain. The Saiga seems to be that same great Saiga quality I experienced in my X39, except a little more mag wobble than I like. M85: I am more and more impressed with the Zastava products.

Sold my Kimber, Custom II, Stainless Steel and got a HK, USPc, .45acp, Stainless Steel plus $100 in CASH!!!

ahagevez.jpg

NICE! That is the only USP I dont have. Cant aford the mags..lol

• Like 1

Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP Mil-Mil scope for the MVP. 4 different kinds of match ammo to see what the rifle likes. And just ordered a GMG monopod buttpad. Those are discontinued so not easy to find one.

That should complete the build and I'm still under $1,000 (not including ammo).

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

I have one of these on the way, for my ears, because I live in a fucked up State that won't allow a can. It's gotta be quieter that the one on there now.......

"This steel compensator reduces muzzle blast by directing escaping gasses forward and away from the shooter, while reducing muzzle climb. 1/2" x 28 threads."

post-23857-0-74374900-1407443386_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a North American Arms (small 5 shot revolver) old school pistol/holster/gun grip, where the gun barrel is protected. Bought 4 "Catch 22" .22 ammo holder/dispensers. Almost done buying stuff. Need to concentrate on ammo. Bought 12 .45 caliber Glock Mags, 13 rd capacity. Been buying .45 cal ammo. Now need a .45 cal Glock, lol. One more 10mm and one NAA arms .22 lr and I am done with what I want/need. Time to concentrate on ammo.

Need tear gas rounds for my 37mm Cobray Flare Launcher.

You can still get flare launchers brand new, btw, at  http://www.ftfindustries.com/category/37MM.html

Sorry mods, if this violates forum stuff. Please relocate or decline if it does.

They are legal, as they are black powder. NO restrictions. M203 uppers on EBAY are cheap. Rounds are pricey. Or reload your own. Lot's of info on the web.

They are BadAss and Cool! lol.