What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

hi I am newbe here

well I jest pulled the trigger on 3 saiga 12's ...

my son in law has one and he convenced me to buy all 3 from the shop were they were..

I paid 760 each ... and I am wandering were you guys think the prices on these are going to go ....

lol when mu son in law found out I had in fact bought all 3 said he wanted to reserve one for his self!

sure why not ... any way ... I have never owned a auto loading shot gun before ...

and have not fired mine as yet...

any advice from you experanced shooters?

• Like 1

Bought 4 Catch-22 .22 LR ammo holders. They are kind of bigger and bulkier than I thought. Not bad, though, But are cool. They hold 50 rds. Release 5 at a time, or load a cylindrical tube quickly. Now if I could just find .22 LR ammo. Way, WAY better than a box of loose shells. Way, way better than a pocket full of loose ammo. I bought them for my .22 Winchester tubuar mag and a couple of .22 NAA mini revolvers with the slip out holster grip.

Edited by BronCobraJet

Cheapo UTG Red/Green Dot

Just came yesterday.... will try to get out to the range with it soon.

Feed back is surprisingly good on these for being so cheap.

I have one of those and it works as advertised. Seems decent, though heavy for a dot sight. And the dot is a clear 5 moa, even though the ad says 4 moa. It will almost cover a 6" bull's eye at 100 yards. I have it on my SKS which I think is the perfect gun for it.

Oh... and it has had the drop test and still holds zero.

Edited by YOT
  • Like 1

Ordered 500 rounds of wolf.  Some shooting gloves.  New grip for the AR.  Mag carriers for EDC.
And.... a new rail for the AR.  Been a GOOD week!

Now I need to get me a front sight since my A2 is gone and some kind of grip stop that works with keymod.

10560390_10154500789180720_2587352230385

• Like 3

A Marlin Glenfield Model 60.  Manufactured in 1979, which is the same year I bought my first Model 60.  And another 525 rounds of 22.

And some LaserLyte plinking cans. 

And a Vortex G6A3 flash hider for the Tavor.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Got Yugo M92 pistol in and some 'stuff' for it.. was gonna edit my #933 post.. but you can't edit in this thread.

762AKpistol.jpg

Have you used the Manticore brake yet?  If so, how do you like it?  

Brake works well.. huge fireballs..  wink.png  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzwAYvt0M1U    << Night Time Video of me shooting with Manticore..

I also have the 'Krink' Booster as well here.. haven't tried that one yet.

Bought a $70 Trust a week back and Bought/Submitted my 1st EForm 1 lastnight for SBR for this $200.. Hopefully the TAT is the same as some others 3-4 weeks..

Edited by YWHIC

It's been a couple pretty good days. I got a brand new Henry H001T 20" octagon barreled .22, Six hundred twenty five .22LR shells, a bore light, a box of .45Colt 250 gr. HP bullets, and an Uncle Mikes leather sling.

post-23857-0-83048400-1410443771_thumb.jpg

• Like 6