What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

The AR7 would make a great boat anchor if you can sink it.  Might make good trading material.

Of course they only become more reliable, accurate and cool after 20,000 rounds through them. We all know this to be true. :) :)

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Whoa Nelly, I've an AR7 and love it for what it is... A lightweight, compact survival rifle.

It can be easily packed/stowed away in a backpack, vehicle or whatever and it'll take a rabbit, kill a snake or whatever.

It's not much good for anything else, but it isn't for anything else.

And get it right, it makes a better paddle that it does anchor. wink.png

• Like 1

The very early ones like this one, like new in the box.....its worth some bucks

This ones whole life was spent in the box stored in a mans camper...decades...

I had one of these when I was a kid, ran tens of thousand of rounds thru it  it was a black one, not as valuable as this one

I think I will just hold on to this one

• Like 1

Finally tried got rid of the A2 grip on my SBR and replaced it with a BCM Mod 3. The steeper grip angle makes an unbelievable difference. Even with the stock collapsed all the way it's still comfortable. 

I use the Magpul K2 on all my ARs, which has a similar grip angle.  Super comfortable.

vz sa 26 kit. It's a Czech gun that the Uzi was designed after. I'm still researching parts and information to build it in semi configuration. Originally designed as a SMG with a bolt that telescopes the barrel to keep the mass foreword. 7.62x25 but Re Mil makes quick change barrels in 9mm and .22tcm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eight, (8) more .30 cal USGI mint condition ammo cans for $10 bucks each at the Grants Pass Oregon gun show last week on 22 May, 2016.  I think I already mentioned this.  Major shit attack eating lunch at Taco Bell.  Don't!  Getting old!  :)