What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

Plenty of Vepr 54r's available. Just say'n

Can shoot all ammo(heavy ball)

Have read that PSL can't.

Still badass purchase though

Have the VEPR 23" in x54 and .308. It's not about capability, it's about wants, and I think this rifle is very sexy. Half the allure is that "there are plenty of 54 VEPRs available". Currently they are not importing anymore PSLs. It was a very fair price and helped another member out. Worth every penny IMHO.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

One day I'll break down and buy a real Dragunov SVD or Tigr.

Note:  There is a Medved (Bear) chambered in 7.62x51NATO up for auction on GunBroker.

This is the SVD/Tigr but chambered in .308.

• Like 2

Not bought, (yet!) but strongly considering.  A upgraded completely chromed AR15 LEFT HAND BCG employing a LH M16 bolt carrier.  Stag Arms.  Also considering the LH stripped upper.  Also a proper 20" HB AR15 left hand barrel.  The rest is just AR stuff.  We are slowly again, ($$$) accumulating the necessary basic and advanced tools, holders, gauges, gadgets and goodies necessary to properly build yet another batch of AR15 rifles.  Only in this case this one would be for silly old me.  Yikes!  smile.png

JDeko:  We are very lucky living up or out here in SW OR USA because some of the family live in the woods and our rifle range is about 50 steps from the back porch. Edited by HB.   Much quicker and easier than the available private rock quarry.  End edit.  smile.pngsmile.png

Edited by HB:  the usual suspects

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 2

Not bought, (yet!) but strongly considering.  A upgraded completely chromed AR15 LEFT HAND BCG employing a LH M16 bolt carrier.  Stag Arms.  Also considering the LH stripped upper.  Also a proper 20" HB AR15 left hand barrel.  The rest is just AR stuff.  We are slowly again, ($$$) accumulating the necessary basic and advanced tools, holders, gauges, gadgets and goodies necessary to properly build yet another batch of AR15 rifles.  Only in this case this one would be for silly old me.  Yikes!  smile.png

JDeko:  We are very lucky living up or out here in SW OR USA because some of the family live in the woods and our rifle range is about 50 steps from the back porch. smile.pngsmile.png

Edited by HB:  the usual suspects

Meh, free gun rentals and people drooling over my Saiga is worth the 8.50 and hour on Ladies Day.

• Like 1

Chrome silicon buffer springs for all my ARs.  Cause I was just in the mood.

I also had a few odds and ends in my cart over at AIM (total $85), hit the checkout button but changed my mind when I saw it was going to be $34 for shipping.  Dafuq?  $34 to ship a couple of pounds?  I emailed them about it.  They better fix that shit or they'll lose a ton of business.

Chrome silicon buffer springs for all my ARs.  Cause I was just in the mood.

I also had a few odds and ends in my cart over at AIM (total $85), hit the checkout button but changed my mind when I saw it was going to be $34 for shipping.  Dafuq?  $34 to ship a couple of pounds?  I emailed them about it.  They better fix that shit or they'll lose a ton of business.

This is why the only things I ever buy from them are the brands that have free shipping. The shipping on everything else is outrageous. 

Kinda gun related by close enough for jazz.  Scored being at the right place at the right time at an estate sale.  Bought for only 10 bucks a complete very old high speed twist drill set.  Looks like everything from tiny to about three quarter inch.  Mint condition.  All have a reduced diameter end.  Made in the USA by Sears Craftman.  Must be 50 years old.  I am happy.  :)

Also scored at the same sale a neat Sears Craftsman 5 inch heavy duty bolt through the bench bench vise.  Another 10 bucks.  Probably a $200 buck or more vise today.  Says made in the USA.  Very old but like new.  Never used hard?  About 60 pounds?  Fooking heavy.  :)

Another 105F day here in SW OR USA.  Too fooking hot.  A tall glass of diluted de caf iced tea with lemon and brown sugar beckons.  Also turned on the A/C today.  Only the forth time or sosss using it.  Last months power bill was $38 bucks.  278 KWH used.  Just opened this next months power bill from Pacific Power.  WOW!!!  $34.80.  237 KWH of juice used.  I love SW OR USA.  :)

• Like 4

More of the Federal American Eagle Tipped Varmint 50 grain .223.

Holy gunsmoke: I cannot believe how accurate it is out of my SIG556xi. Just a perfect match; beat another (very) "famous maker's" match grade ammo at 100 yds.

post-28515-0-94368500-1469886224_thumb.jpg

Set up target on the left. Timed stage (5 rounds in 15 sec) on the right.

Bipod, 6x scope, indoor range.

Grouped very well out of my Definitive Arms AKAR too, but not as tight as SIG's.

Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1

Holy gunsmoke: I cannot believe how accurate it is out of my SIG556xi. Just a perfect match; beat another (very) "famous maker's" match grade ammo at 100 yds.

attachicon.gifFAE223-50g.jpg

Grouped very well out of my Definitive Arms AKAR too, but not as tight as SIG's.

When you find the right one stick to it.

• Like 1

12 more PMAGs to remain NIW.

ALG recoil springs for the AKs.

Bifocal shooting glasses (why didn't I do this a long time ago???)

6 40rd Bulgarian AK mags. 

Not too happy with these.  They wobble front to back in all my AKs.  They might work fine.  I haven't tried them yet.  But even if they do work I don't think I'll ever trust them given the shitty quality control.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifFAE223-50g.jpg

When you find the right one stick to it.

Worked better than I prayed for :)

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/gallery/image/10484-triple-crown-2016/

• Like 1

Did a little work on a buddies Jeep Rubicon and he offered to pay me with a .40 S&W Kel-Tec Sub 2000 or $200 cash

Not a huge fan of Kel-Tec but needless to say I chose the firearm. Now to find some cheap Glock .40 caliber mags

• Like 1

Did a little work on a buddies Jeep Rubicon and he offered to pay me with a .40 S&W Kel-Tec Sub 2000 or $200 cash

Not a huge fan of Kel-Tec but needless to say I chose the firearm. Now to find some cheap Glock .40 caliber mags

Just shot it (in.40 S&W) last weekend. Good choice!

Look at CDNN; they just had huge mag sale, specifically in .40.

Happy Shooting!

Just bought:

Primary Arms ASCC 1-8x zoom scope (not a Platinum) and Burris 30 mm cantilever mount.

Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1