What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

2000 380 ACP once fired brass for reloading

That's a pile of .380. You should get a Hi-Point carbine to go with them.

It's a bunch but for 3 1/2 cents a cartridge why not

With the stress of my job I find reloading helps me detach. After an hour reloading I find all the crap of the day is put in perspective.

I do not shoot 380, it's for the wife. While I have a ton of new 380, reloads are more accurate as the little woman loves to tack drive.

Thought about a High Point but just finished a 9mm ar build that ran perfect first time out.

I love High Points and people bring theirs bricks to me and I make them sweet. They may be cheap but they will reap.

2000 380 ACP once fired brass for reloading

YOu need this:

Wow

Another case of Wolf Gold.  Whichever way the election goes obuttfucker is going to throw down some imperial decrees before he slimes his way out of the white house.  Better safe than sorry.

• Like 2

Back in the day the friendly assigned USP guy was your friend.  Even if he was not nice or pleasant you still made him your friend.  Hot coffee.  Christmas bonus.  He also knew all the addresses and access points to all the reclusive hermit and hippie types who lived way up in the hills with rough access.  SW OR USA.  He would laugh and tell stories about nearly getting stuck getting in and out with his UPS brown delivery truck.

Bought some more cleaning gear and some more paper sighting in targets.  Another project build-conversion-swap approaching completion.

• 2 weeks later...

A nifty little combination brass trimmer cutter with built in spring loaded chamfer and deburr. Eliminates two steps.

Also I finished a job that earned me a little .380 pistol.

• Like 1

AlumaHyde-II S/S Gray for a 1911 project, and a Miculek Compensator 22 Caliber 1/2-28 Steel Black for my long range AR project. (I know....223 has NO recoil...but I want to spot my hits in the scope at long distances. 55gr frangible hollow points make a MESS !

• Like 1

160 rounds of wrist rocket ammo (marbles) for $3.

Bulk Hard candy from the grocer's works pretty good too, and who would ever think a piece of candy could do that much damage? After a good rain they're GONE, too.

Really, the Boyd's stock is an early birthday gift from my wife and daughter. It's a perfect fit for my Savage Axis, with just a little fitting. 

SavageAxisBoyds%2001_zpslqifdx4t.jpg

Nice, I've the same color pattern for my son's Savage 93 .22WMR

• Like 1

Buy plain glass marbles, heat them in a pan and when they cool they crack.

Shoot them and on impact with a hard object, e.g. the neighbors dog that keeps crapping on your lawn, they shatter.

More often than not, but not always, it makes for a nastier wound than a normal marble.

Buy plain glass marbles, heat them in a pan and when they cool they crack.

Shoot them and on impact with a hard object, e.g. the neighbors dog that keeps crapping on your lawn, they shatter.

More often than not, but not always, it makes for a nastier wound than a normal marble.

But I rather like dogs, much more often than the owners who don't control their animals. Feral cats pissing and crapping in my woodshed are another story.

Complicated series of barter transactions has me having to build ANOTHER man cave utility hobby bench.  Seems posts in other forums come back to haunt you.  Another in a long series of simple quick somewhat cheap 24"W by 96"L by 42"H plywood and 2 x 4 HD utility benches.

So far I have only purchased the six, (6) cheap Chinese made roller caster wheels.  The finished wood bench will be mobile.  Probably screwed into some wall for stability.  About $200 bucks to build.  Fun construction.  This one will have a full 4X1/2 CDX equals 2" thick plywood top.

Somewhat gun related but designed for a hand loading situation for a friend.  Life is good  :)

post-3200-0-12334100-1480691154_thumb.jpgScorpion 9mm carbine. Did I ever think I wanted one, No. Over priced, probably. Just fun to shoot. Brought a lot of smiles Thanksgiving weekend to family members who shot it. Nephew putting it through it's paces. Fired a 1,000rd case PMC, no issues.

Edited by Ruffian72
  • Like 3