What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

MidwayUSA Pro Series Range Bag: can't believe it's on clearance! Superior value. Finally, can carry all the toys and gadgets.

More Hornady Personal Defense and some 5.56 ammo.

Donated money to gun-friendly Candidates and causes; therefore, feel like invested into securing the 2A for future generations to come. Certainly feel like firearm-related.

• Like 2

VEPR modified G2 FCG, DPH 10 slot Saiga 12 flash hider internally threaded for Winchokes, another Ace internal adaptor to swap out my DPH billet stock with modified wood stock for the S12, a couple of UTG Pro AK side mounts, (which I highly recommend), and dare I say it...ashamedly... a Bumpfire AR stock just tonight for $105 shipped. I know they are a gimmic, and waste ammo, but I have spent more on 15 seconds of fun bungee jumping. Couldn't resist.

• Like 1

260 pounds of shot, BB, #2, #4, #5, #6, #7 1/2

25.5 pounds of Hercules red dot, ('70s vintage? )

3. pounds Alcan AL- 5 ( no idea )

Half a 250 gram can of Alcan AL- 7 ( no clue )

3700 + primers, 209

About 8000 wads ( variety, mostly WAA12 )

MEC 600jr press ( for re-sale )

A few thousand hulls,

Plus a bunch of antique components I don't even know what they are yet.

post-39558-0-39368200-1415518772_thumb.jpg

Another 870, this one for birds.

post-39558-0-71042000-1415519989_thumb.jpg

For the price on this stuff I can load roughly 3500 shotshells for about $.10 each

• Like 5

Hogue grip for SIG556xi (light mods required for "xi" model installs).

post-28515-0-47533500-1415547571_thumb.jpg

Now I can reach ambi safety with right thumb (I'm "righty") much easier than with a factory grip.

Had a finger-grooved version on 2 AKs; decided to try this one and like it just as much.

Edited by Sgt. Raven

Went to Walmart this morning and they have that ZQ 7.62 x 51 (Turkish) $9.95 per 20 rds., I snagged another four boxes.

I haven't had any issues with it for plinking ammo. Seems to be pretty good stuff (1.2 to 1.7 MOA out of my AR) plus reloadable brass which is what really makes it a deal.

Spacehog, on 09 Nov 2014 - 9:03 PM, said:

AA re-cvrd, on 09 Nov 2014 - 5:36 PM, said:

Went to Walmart this morning and they have that ZQ 7.62 x 51 (Turkish) $9.95 per 20 rds., I snagged another four boxes.

I haven't had any issues with it for plinking ammo. Seems to be pretty good stuff (1.2 to 1.7 MOA out of my AR) plus reloadable brass which is what really makes it a deal.

In a SHTF situation its better than sticks and rocks cool.png

I received a gift card for Dick's. Some givers don't know any better. bad_smile.gif

Anyway, they had AE .22 LR cartridges in stock for $2.49/box, limit 3. I got my three, a Zippo hand warmer with fuel, a rattle call, then went out to the car, and sent the wife in for 3 more boxes.

• Like 1