What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Some 556 tracer for the hell of it. A keltec pf9 and an m&p 40 c since I just got my pistol permit here in wonderful konnektikut. Time to find glock 22 since I have ultra high capacity 15 round mags for my sub 2000.

A stainless steel 3 prong flash hider from Northern Gun Parts. Custom made in Michigan USA. Looks like it is supposed to be on the chrome mini.

ssB1_zps10690fb9.jpg

ssB2_zps82b197cd.jpg

Hoping the flash hider will reduce some of the loudness caused by the FSC47 and tame the fireball to some degree. Will find out soon.

Next purchase will be another PA red dot.

• Like 5

I just bought a Viridian C5l 100 lumen light/ green laser combo for my XD-40 sub-compact. I've always wanted a nice bright little weapon light with a green laser for my carry weapon that didn't protrude past the barrel of my pistol. This baby completely fits the bill. It's water/ shock proof, and has six different combination settings you can set it for, Light only, laser only, light and laser, three dimness settings on the light, and pulsating or continuous beam on the laser.

I also ordered a TacLoc Enhanced Combat Readiness holster made specifically for your choice of railed pistol with this laser/ light combo. It's designed to make the light/ laser combo ( that you have personally set it at) come on once it's pulled out of the holster. No fumblin' for a light or laser switch when you need to deploy your gun in a split second. "Whoo Hooo"!!

Went to Sportsmans Warehouse in town 20 min. before they opened this morning, due to an "insider's" tip, only to be greeted with a good 15 other guys who apparently got the same tip on some .22lr ammo. Doors opened, and it was an early "Black Friday" like rush event I hear about at Walmarts, but with much better folks...i.e. hunters and sportsman, and no one got hurt!

It was kind of comical, come to think of it. Everyone formed two organized single filed lines, gently nodded and said Good morning to the fellers holding the doors open, walk normal for about five feet into the store then...."BANG"!!! Everyone from 19 to 90 years old ran for their lives towards the ammo section, with about 30 arms reaching into a 4' wide by a 1' deep shelf that had about 10 bricks of .22lr ammo on it. First thing I thought was, "DECOY". So I was the only idiot running around the clothing sections, thinking they had a shopping cart or two stashed with .22's. The employees working the area I was in looked at me like I was naked. So I kindly asked them where the .22 ammo was, and they pointed at the large cluster of guys standing under the giant "Ammo" sign I ran from that you can see from the parking lot across the street. Well, it wasn't a total wasted trip. Got five boxes of 00 buck as well for myself, and 3 boxes of 30-06, as well as honey getting 3 boxes.

We also went to Wallyworld twice today, and picked up 3+3 more -06, and a couple more boxes from a guy I ran into that I work with. I'm just glad it's beer 30 now!

Hmm where to start two saiga 12s and cz58 and a fal stg58 and lots of ammo and accessories for all of them .there is a ton of more stuff to much to list the reason for all this is bc my state of md has decided to ban everything and make it impossible to get the legal stuff . So as long as I get everything before oct1 im good to go so thats what im doing lol.

A stainless steel 3 prong flash hider from Northern Gun Parts. Custom made in Michigan USA. Looks like it is supposed to be on the chrome mini.

ssB1_zps10690fb9.jpg

ssB2_zps82b197cd.jpg

Hoping the flash hider will reduce some of the loudness caused by the FSC47 and tame the fireball to some degree. Will find out soon.

yer gun makes me feel all sorts of funneee lol

• Like 1

A few Glock factory 17 round mags @$26 ea.

A can of Fiochi "00" buck

A new Mossberg 500 with pistol grip that I swapped out for a straight stock as soon as I got it home. Has the full length mag tube and heat shield. $329.

A PA red dot for my 9mm AR pistol. I love it and well worth the $100 I paid for it and the QD mount.

100 rounds of 9mm that I got for bead blasting a revolver frame and parts.

yer gun makes me feel all sorts of funneee lol

Thanks Syndicate...the mini is a funny little pistol that always puts a smile on my face when I run it.

Additional recent purchases were three 1911 mags (7, 8 and 10) and three XD mags (2 13's for the 45 and a 13 for the SC9). The XD mags were only $5 more than I paid a few years ago.

1 - SLR 106CR

4 - AK slings

10 - 5.56 30rd Bulgarian Circle 10 mags

2 - 5.56 20rd Bulgarian Circle 10 mags

1 - Slant brake for my mini Draco

I've wanted a 106CR for years. I had a land deal fall through, so I had a bit of extra cash sitting around. Once it arrives, my 12.5" AK collection will be complete!

post-14994-0-17661500-1365886039_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I finally ordered the Crossbreed Super Tuck holster I've been wanting. Paid the extra $15 for horse hide as someone here (I think) had recommended it as being much better than leather. Looking forward to getting it.

• Like 1

Yep, the CST is a great IWB holster, and the horsehide is excellent for hot/humid environs.

I think that might have been me who recommended the horsehide, I know I like mine.

Though my Serpa gets more time.

Yep, knew I had.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/71150-need-help-with-ccw-holster-for-xd-45/?p=691117

And here

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/77456-concealed-carry-s/?p=766490

• Like 1

Grand Power K-100 9mm. Shot one in SK and married to a Slovak. Figure the wife won't bitch if it's made in her home country. :)

If any of you want an inexpensive pistol for plinking, I highly suggest this one. STI imported them previously under the name GP6. Century is now importing them in two flavors. I really wanted the K-105 that I shot in bratislava but for some darn reason they wont sell me one! So, I asked for the K-102, still got denied. :(

The neat thing about this pistol is the design. The barrel rotates like the old steyr. The DA/SA is very sensitive and in SA is hair pin with a VERY short reset. Mags will come along soon but for the meantime you can open up the dent on the front of the CZ mags and MECGAR to fit the K100 perfectly. The controls on the pistol are identical on left and right.

Somewhere floating around are the STI GP6 20 round magazines and 17 round magazines. I expect CIA to import them soon. This pistol can be found for 425 dollars all day long online. I got mine for under that online. It's a new company and I expect it to be sucked up like Springfield did with the XD pistols. The price will only climb.

• 2 weeks later...

ssB1_zps10690fb9.jpg

ssB2_zps82b197cd.jpg

I have the rifle:

4-2.jpg

Oh, and I have recently gotten 1,400 rounds of 9mm, 2k of x39, a few hundred .38 & some ammo cans..all for GREAT prices (got the 9mm for $12.50 for each box of 50)

• Like 1