What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

A new S12 big_smile.gif

Congoratz AA

Just finished my target 10/22.

Archangel target stock, trigger/hammer mod, extended mag rel, polished bolt and recvr, 18" .920 barrel.

Now just have to find which ammo works best in the new barrel so I can take it to an Appleseed.

Heh coulda bought 2 Marlin 60s for the same price and accuracy.

But it is so much easier to work on and that stock is so damn comfortable.

Nice...got pics?

A new S12 big_smile.gif

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to get a second one, would love to have one in bullpup and standard, BUT not that rich!!!!

I'll work on it this winter, gotta recover from momma's Canada trip, money.gif

I'm thinking about letting Y'all help build it via votes on parts.

Mmm may violate my rule about posting pics when I get one made, heh if I can find the camera...

Is a nice looking little 22.

Edit:

Took it to the range today, nice dime sized groups at 25yd, max for the range, 300rds of various ammo. SK(Wolf now) match gave best results followed in order by Remington Target, Federal Target, CCI Mini-mag. Last three really too close to say one is better than another. Wont be replacing them until the prices come down to a sane level again. Rifle is heavy for a 22 but accurate as crap.

Soon as weather breaks taking it outdoors to do some 100yd shooting.

Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

My great son went out the other day looking for something at several different wal-mart's and picked me up 300 rounds of 45 and 150 rounds of 9mm.

He then went to a pawn shop that a friend works at and they had a Harris bi-pod for $70. He offered his friend $30 and she let it go for that. So, at the end of the day, I paid wal-mart pricing for my ammo and he bought me the bi-pod. I guess I raised him right.

9898538D-DBA0-4CAA-A1CE-958CF6E8AC34-263

• Like 1

Ordered a Savage, MKII, FV-SR .22lr bolt action rifle for my SWR Spectre suppressor. Now I need to find a great scope under $200, to zero at either 50 or 100 yards and burn through a few hundred rounds to see if my zero shifts suppressed and unsuppressed.

My new Keltec KSG (& its older brother that hasn't been fired yet either)..Just completed the final touches (forgot to reattach the S12's vert grip) so I'll try to head to the range today bad_smile.gif

2h7pfo0.jpg

Edited by King Cash
  • Like 1

My new Keltec KSG (& its older brother that hasn't been fired yet either)..Just completed the final touches (forgot to reattach the S12's vert grip) so I'll try to head to the range today bad_smile.gif

2h7pfo0.jpg

The KSG looks pretty cool. How heavy is it? Looks mainly plastic (lightweight). I wonder about recoil, if it is really light, but 14rds of 12G ain't bad. Congrats, they both look awesome.

• 4 weeks later...

Ruger 10/22 I-Tac and a Ruger American Rimfire 22 lr. My son has outgrown his savage rascal so I got these so we can spend a little quality time together at the range.  

ruger1296.gif

8301.jpg

FYI Gander Mountain has some CCI on sale for 3.99 it's a good deal if you are doing store pickup.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My great son went out the other day looking for something at several different wal-mart's and picked me up 300 rounds of 45 and 150 rounds of 9mm.

He then went to a pawn shop that a friend works at and they had a Harris bi-pod  for $70.  He offered his friend $30 and she let it go for that.  So, at the end of the day, I paid wal-mart pricing for my ammo and he bought me the bi-pod.  I guess I raised him right.

9898538D-DBA0-4CAA-A1CE-958CF6E8AC34-263

Looks awesome, Big John!

Picked up these East German AK mags today.  They're in great (except the small rust specks that you can see) shape and look unused.  $20 for both mags didn't seem too bad.  The guy had them laying in a closet for years and spend the last couple weeks laying in the trunk of his car.  I would assume that's how the rust formed... any idea how to get that off without destroying the finish?

I'm not familiar with the East German AK stuff but they both still have the stickers on the bottom if that has any signifigance.

post-32279-0-16336000-1381120163_thumb.jpg

post-32279-0-78210100-1381120179_thumb.jpg