What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Eight S12 mags from CSSpecs. :-)

Thats a nice chunk of change.

Makes me want to sell all my polymer.

Yeah, but ever since I bought my first Saiga 12 this is what I've dreamed of. I hate to add up how much I've spent on mags just for S12's and V12's.

As for the poly mags, I will soon dump a bunch of them. Probably just keep the clear AGP's, clear SGM's and all the Russians.

• Like 1

Yeah, but ever since I bought my first Saiga 12 this is what I've dreamed of. I hate to add up how much I've spent on mags just for S12's and V12's.

As for the poly mags, I will soon dump a bunch of them. Probably just keep the clear AGP's, clear SGM's and all the Russians.

That makes two of us.

I plan on buying two here an two there till I have at least six.

My wife once looked at my collection of receipts in my S12 file.

First one in there is for the original $260. MD20 price, she about shit.

Then she saw all the SGMs, AGPs and another MD20, probably 8-900 worth of mags,

Needless to say, since then she just says, "I'm going shopping."

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

Just picked up a threaded stainless barrel for my High Standard .22 off Gunbroker. I had sent my original barrel out to be threaded but the company decided it was too much trouble. For $35 more than they were charging me for threading I got a new barrel so I can leave the original barrel untouched.

Doug

Ordered Stormwerkz rail for my M92, and Rapidfiretek sling plate. Will probably use it as a pistol until I can SBR in WA, since I'm not sure I want to bother attaching a 6" extension just to put the underfolder hardware on it right now. I'll just sell the Rapidfiretek piece when it comes time to UF it. It will most likely get a Bushnell TRS-25 red dot.

Using the irons when configured as a pistol is just too much of a PITA.

• Like 1

That makes two of us.

I plan on buying two here an two there till I have at least six.

My wife once looked at my collection of receipts in my S12 file.

First one in there is for the original $260. MD20 price, she about shit.

Then she saw all the SGMs, AGPs and another MD20, probably 8-900 worth of mags,

Needless to say, since then she just says, "I'm going shopping."

Never...  Never... keep the evidence.

I've been collecting parts since New Years.  Still waiting on my BUIS.  Figure I would snap a few pics of my latest purchase(s)

BA8C179B-8D1E-4E11-828C-7B900EC3CD7D_zps

AEDA3C65-C9D4-4534-8767-61720085255F_zps

Nice to see someone playing with something other than black.  Not sure I love the green, but I don't hate it.  RRA?

Odd shit follows me home all the time. I picked up a C93 pistol (HK53 clone) and some items I felt were necessary to make it right and filed a couple form 1's. I've got a bad habit for exchanging overtime funds for impulse buys....actually I think we all do.

• Like 3

I haven't posted into this in a while. Last thing I got was my SKS. Since we have had a few SKS threads on the forum in the last few weeks I'll post up

post-38885-0-76072700-1391307337_thumb.jpg

post-38885-0-92388600-1391307412_thumb.jpg

Woods a lil beat up but the barrel has good rifling, all matching numbers and although a little cosmo polluted still should be a good plinking Sino-Soviet

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

CSSPECS:

Four steel S12 8rd mags

Military Shooters LLC:

One (1) case of Lake City .308win/7.62x51  500rds

Freedom Munitions: 

9mm 115gr RN-FMJ 500rds

38spc 158gr RNFP-FMJ 250rds

380ACP 100gr RNFP-FMJ  250rds

Tackle Direct:

Penn Ally Boat Rod, Conv, 6' 6", 50-100#

• Like 2

Diamondback DB15 Pistol.  :)

http://www.diamondbackfirearms.com/product?id=66

Now I just need to research some good loads for the short barrel, hopefully with some heavier bullets like 69 gr. or 70 gr.

Eventually I'll get a 6.8 SPC pistol upper for it also, since I already have another AR rifle in that caliber.

SR-762, I added a Magpul stock before leaving the store cool.png

attachicon.gif56011.jpg

I want either this or the Sig 716 badly.  I've gotta pay of the NFA stuff I have going on right now though.

Diamondback DB15 Pistol.  smile.png

http://www.diamondbackfirearms.com/product?id=66

Now I just need to research some good loads for the short barrel, hopefully with some heavier bullets like 69 gr. or 70 gr.

Eventually I'll get a 6.8 SPC pistol upper for it also, since I already have another AR rifle in that caliber.

That's a good looking pistol.

SR-762, I added a Magpul stock before leaving the store cool.png

attachicon.gif56011.jpg

I want either this or the Sig 716 badly.  I've gotta pay of the NFA stuff I have going on right now though.

This is a dual-stage piston gun, supposedly reduces the recoil while maintaining the reliability of the piston platform. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I'll post about it when I do.