What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

TRS-25 Red dot and a few boxes of 22LR, helps to have connections in retail.

Love the TRS on top of the TWS rail, co-witness is excellent and it cut half a pound over the previous optics.

I have the same red dot with riser.  Sad thing is, due to my astigmatism that little red dot becomes a star burst. Time for me to switch to a 4-9 power carbine scope. 

Love the TRS on top of the TWS rail, co-witness is excellent and it cut half a pound over the previous optics.

I have the same red dot with riser.  Sad thing is, due to my astigmatism that little red dot becomes a star burst. Time for me to switch to a 4-9 power carbine scope. 

I have the same problem.  The dot is not so much of a dot as a blotch.  After looking at 100 different scopes I picked the Burris MTAC 1.5-6X.  I think it will do everything I need without too many compromises.  I will be doing a review once I get it mounted.

• Like 1

This is why I'm an Eotech guy.  The large reticle is much better for me than a basic dot.  I've been blessed with 3 of them.  One for my ar with a magnifier behind it.  One for my Saiga 7.62.  And one sitting on the sideline at the moment that will go on the SBR.

Just bought a Savage 10FCP with Choate stock in 300 WSM. Used, pretty sure unfired. A vortex viper PST 4x-16x. Still waiting on my scope mount from Midway. I'll try and post pics once it's all assembled. (No promises though as I'm using a tablet)

Eotech on the new TWS dog leg.

tws.jpg

Let me know how you like the dog leg.

Holds zero well?

It farkin better.  It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way.   It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver.  I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.

tws.jpg

Holds zero well?

It farkin better. It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way. It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver. I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.
Have you tried the primary arms mount that mounts where the upper handguard should be?

tws.jpg

Holds zero well?

It farkin better.  It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way.   It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver.  I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.

It does on a 308 so I cant see a x39 having any problem at all.

Besides it has been out for long enough that it didnt we would know.

tws.jpg

Holds zero well?

It farkin better. It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way. It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver. I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.
Have you tried the primary arms mount that mounts where the upper handguard should be?

There are a few different makers of these.  Not a fan of the way it looks on the gun.  

tws.jpg

Holds zero well?

It does on a 308 so I cant see a x39 having any problem at all.

Besides it has been out for long enough that it didnt we would know.

That's pretty much what I thought when I bought it.  Always skeptical, till I see it work personally.

A new Colt LE 6940 rifle in .223/5.56 and 3000 rounds of ammo.  I'm buying guns and ammo  before the next run which will happen as sure as I live and breathe.

Pics or it didn't happen...