What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

Eotech on the new TWS dog leg.

tws.jpg

Let me know how you like the dog leg.

Holds zero well?

It farkin better. It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way. It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver. I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.
Have you tried the primary arms mount that mounts where the upper handguard should be?

There are a few different makers of these.  Not a fan of the way it looks on the gun.  

tws.jpg

Holds zero well?

It farkin better.  It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way.   It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver.  I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.

It does on a 308 so I cant see a x39 having any problem at all.

Besides it has been out for long enough that it didnt we would know.

That's pretty much what I thought when I bought it.  Always skeptical, till I see it work personally.

A new Colt LE 6940 rifle in .223/5.56 and 3000 rounds of ammo.  I'm buying guns and ammo  before the next run which will happen as sure as I live and breathe.

Pics or it didn't happen...

Here's the new Colt rifle and Primary Arms red dot.  The ammo is in many new Magpul 30 round mags with the rest stashed for now.  I need another 3000 rounds to hit my comfort zone.

Colt LE6940.JPG

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

tws.jpg

Holds zero well?

It farkin better. It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way. It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver. I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.
Have you tried the primary arms mount that mounts where the upper handguard should be?

There are a few different makers of these.  Not a fan of the way it looks on the gun.  

It farkin better.  It's all one piece and seems to be made the right way.   It locks in very tight and square against the rear of the receiver.  I'll let you know next weekend when I actually get to shoot it.

A new Colt LE 6940 rifle in .223/5.56 and 3000 rounds of ammo.  I'm buying guns and ammo  before the next run which will happen as sure as I live and breathe.

Pics or it didn't happen...

Here's the new Colt rifle and Primary Arms red dot.  The ammo is in many new Magpul 30 round mags with the rest stashed for now.  I need another 3000 rounds to hit my comfort zone.

Very nice sir.  I have some sellers remorse from my 6920 Magpul.

A Keltec Sub 2000 with 3 Glock 33 rounders and 1000 rounds of 9mm ball five weeks ago. Added a Hogue sleeve to the pistol grip and a receiver extension cover and charging handle extender from Tacticool Products. I have a new front sight assembly, muzzle comp, and quad rail from Red Lion Precision on the way. Doing this little "truck gun" up right! Also picked up 300 rounds of CCI Velociter .22lr and 250 rounds of 7.62x39 mm (Tula) today. Bought Wallyworld out of their .22 and x39. Edit, I forgot. I had a bolt gun refinished in FDE this week. He just sent me a teaser photo telling me to come get it.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 2

4 piece flash hider for the SBR project.  I got the Stormwerks rail installed and Eotech on this weekend.  I love shooting that little fucker and can't wait for the stamp so that I can really dial in my shooting with it.  Now I'm just looking for  polymer hand guards that don't cost more than polymer should and this project will be done.  If I'mma spend near $100 for poly, I figure I'll just go with the Midwest Ind. rail. 

I grabbed two new Aero Precision SPR mounts. They just came out Saturday, like their extended scope mounts buy more cantilevel and just 3.3oz. They wanted $15 to ship one, so I just bought two and got free shipping:

spr_mount_1.jpg

I also grabbed a B5 Bravo stock in black off Ebay. I grabbed a PSA build kit with B5 components, but it was FDE. I want all my 300BLK ARs to be black though, so ill be selling the FDE B5 stock when the black comes in. I got a deal on the black one, so I may even make a few bucks.

B5(1082)System-Bravo-Stock-BLK-2.jpg?135

This stock is REALLY comfortable, fits pretty damn tight for a non-locking stock, and is really lightweight too at just 9oz.

I should end up with a nice SPR-ish AR with heavy barrel, at only 6-7# unloaded.

Edited by mostholycerebus

Strangely enough, for my first post, I bought this, minus the sights and the bipod, which didn't come with it.

y8HWva9.jpg

I hard a hard time getting it, as the transferring FFL apparently held onto it for the better part of a week as an interesting range toy before they decided to ship.

Needless to say, I'm a bit PO'd. I don't mind sharing, and I don't mind charity, but I'd like for it to be my choice, not theirs.

I ordered my PA Micro dot at 5:06 this morning. There is a one hour time difference.

The first email.....

Thank you for your order. Your order number is XXXXXX, placed 05/01/2014 at 04:06AM. 

The second email.....

Your Order # XXXXXX placed on 5/1/2014 is packed and ready for carrier pickup.

Your tracking number is

Carrier Tracking Number Date Shipped USPS XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 5/1/2014 12:00:00 AM

So, looking at those, They shipped it four hours before I ordered it.

You CAN NOT find better service than that. Also, tracking is showing that it will be delivered on Saturday. 

Edit to add: I challenge any of our forum vendors to ship me something before I order anything. BWAHAHAHAHA

post-23857-0-42183100-1398990130.gif

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 6

i cant believe i just spent $148 on two Molot vepr12 8 round mags..holly smokes..I tried to get them factory direct but they are still friggin expensive..even overseas they cost more..they want about $100 british pounds which is equivelant to to about 180usd..

post-16872-0-28882300-1399038493_thumb.jpg

Order Details:

Code Item Qty Our Price Grand Total SGM-410-15RD-MAG Saiga 410 Gauge Shotgun 15rd Magazine 3 $47.95 $143.85 UTG-SWIVEL-TLSWMTP01 SLING RAIL ADAPTER 1 $17.95 $17.95 UTG-LS-268 ADJUSTABLE DELUXE TACTICAL LASER SIGHT 1 $29.95 $29.95 CSS-S12PUC GAS PISTON SAIGA 12 20 410 G2 PERFORMANCE PUC 1 $19.00 $19.00 DSC-12 10% Discount 1 -$21.08

-$21.08

Ordered from carolinashooterssupply.com  , added  css to the "discount code" line and a really nice 10% discount  popped up on my order  :]    

Thanks again Carolina Shooters Supply

me

Edited by {ROS}_me
  • Like 1

Picked up 500 rounds .22 Mini Mags from Glen's for $10.99 per 100, max 5 boxes. Gunbot.net showed them in stock and I was able to buy them, which is incredible as the are out of stock everywhere. Now I can shoot my suppressed pistol!

Doug

440 rounds of Federal XM193, 200 rounds of CCI Blazer 9mm Luger, Condor dump pouch, Multicam  MOLLE pistol and dual-mag holsters for my chest rig, AR-15 Defensive Rifle DVD (to complement and compare to famous "Art" DVDs: "knowledge is power"!).

Time to stop charging the CC and start paying upon the bills handface.gif