What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

I recently added two crates of 7n6 5.45 ammo, 4000 rounds of 5.56 ammo, a micro Galil parts kit and a South African R5 parts kit.

Damn SB...  You dropped some serious coin.  I need to do the same.  I'm at about 1500 of 556 and under 2k on 762.  When you have days like I did today at over 300 rounds of 762 that shit don't last long.  I took my 75 round drum out for the first time and before I knew it, it was empty.  Good times though!

Yeah, I'll probably be making a "sizeable" ammo purchase sometime soon, too...  ;)

Also- thought I'd add an Update about the Diamondback DB15 .223 Pistol I bought a while back. I've added a Troy Claymore Muzzle Brake to it, and ran about 100 rnds. through it on Friday at a local outdoor range, at 50 yds. It runs great with 55gr. FMJ, and I'm learning to handle the 3-pt. sling. I was a little concerned how the 1:9 twist would handle the 62 gr. XM855 rounds... Well, it LOVES that ammo! Excellent groupings and not much muzzle flash to speak of. Could not ask for better!  :D  :up:

I recently added two crates of 7n6 5.45 ammo, 4000 rounds of 5.56 ammo, a micro Galil parts kit and a South African R5 parts kit.

Damn SB...  You dropped some serious coin.  I need to do the same.  I'm at about 1500 of 556 and under 2k on 762.  When you have days like I did today at over 300 rounds of 762 that shit don't last long.  I took my 75 round drum out for the first time and before I knew it, it was empty.  Good times though!

Separate checking accounts. Lol.

Actually, the R5 kit was purchased on GB while day drinking. I got into a bidding war and was not going to loose. Glad to get it as they are super rare these days but I paid through the nose. Overtime season begins tomorrow.

Yeah, I'll probably be making a "sizeable" ammo purchase sometime soon, too...  wink.png

Also- thought I'd add an Update about the Diamondback DB15 .223 Pistol I bought a while back. I've added a Troy Claymore Muzzle Brake to it, and ran about 100 rnds. through it on Friday at a local outdoor range, at 50 yds. It runs great with 55gr. FMJ, and I'm learning to handle the 3-pt. sling. I was a little concerned how the 1:9 twist would handle the 62 gr. XM855 rounds... Well, it LOVES that ammo! Excellent groupings and not much muzzle flash to speak of. Could not ask for better!  biggrin.png  032.gif

Throw a "not a stock" on that bitch for instant SBR gratification.

Sig 516.  Eotech 512 will be on top at the end of the week.  My LGS has them on the way.  I hope I like the way this thing shoots as much as I like the gun it self.  My first piston AR and I'm ready to get it to the range.

post-45134-0-66292300-1400451685_thumb.jpg

I also got the an SB15 for a 7.5" AR pistol project I'm working on.  The Un-SBR.

post-45134-0-57375200-1400451992_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

The boys are Gonna start putting together the two AR lowers I got for them.

Your an awesome Dad, sorry kind of fixed it for ya

I will be putting these together as my oldest is in Afghanistan currently. It will be a coming home present. My other son spent two deployments in Iraq.

• Like 3

The boys are Gonna start putting together the two AR lowers I got for them.

Your an awesome Dad, sorry kind of fixed it for ya

I will be putting these together as my oldest is in Afghanistan currently. It will be a coming home present. My other son spent two deployments in Iraq.

Tell them both I appreciate their service, from an old squid.......

• Like 3