What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

Last thing I got was a SKS receiver cover scope mount. No fitting required. It fits TIGHT, but I was able to get the cover pin closed with my thumb with some dedicated wiggling. In it sits a cheap UTG red/green dot sight I had kicking around that I never knew what to do with. I lined it up with the irons and it hits the plate at 100 yards every shot. Thanks to akastormi for replying to a want ad I placed on here. Before that is a Primary Arms MD-06 red dot sight for my AR.

post-23857-0-26249000-1400891252_thumb.jpg

post-23857-0-50660900-1400891961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yeoldetool
  • Like 3
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Picked up a super nice & smooth hex receiver 1933 91/30 with crisp mirror bore and beech stock, for $100 at a pawn shop while visiting family. The counter guy didn't know Russian guns, and gave me $25 off because I complained about the fact that it had a rubber buttpad.

• Like 2

Picked up a super nice & smooth hex receiver 1933 91/30 with crisp mirror bore and beech stock, for $100 at a pawn shop while visiting family. The counter guy didn't know Russian guns, and gave me $25 off because I complained about the fact that it had a rubber buttpad.

Nice. I love my '28 Tula hex.

OK, I didn't have one, I was running a fever, I got hit in the head, make something up. In any event, today I had a weak moment for a deal I just couldn't pass up & bought an AR. I know, I know. But its mine now, and like all strays, I will give it a good home.  http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/gallery/album/1358-ar-weak-moment/

• Like 2

OK, I didn't have one, I was running a fever, I got hit in the head, make something up. In any event, today I had a weak moment for a deal I just couldn't pass up & bought an AR. I know, I know. But its mine now, and like all strays, I will give it a good home.  http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/gallery/album/1358-ar-weak-moment/

Good for you!  I love my AK's and AR's.

Ain't no shame in that!

I treat my ARs good and they treat me good.

Ordered the Sb47 'brace' for the pap and also got 1k rounds of wolf 7.62x39 fmj for 220$ shipped. Next up is csspecs mags for my s308, a concealed carry class, and a 9mm (down to an sr9c or a glock 26). Oh, and a lightweight tree stand. I also really want an ar15 now, the prices are tempting as hell lol but ive got alot on my list already and dont even know where to start the selection process for one.

Sarsilmaz K2 45ACP on sale at galleryofguns for $417.  Plus shipping and tax of course.  Also 3 spare mags (only comes with 1).

I had a little bit of trouble ordering the mags but called Davidson's directly and they took care of me.

This one has been on the to-get list for a while.  Soon to be Duracoated Coyote Tan.

post-4831-0-53884300-1401999173.jpg

Edited by Darth Saigus

I just got some new grips for my hand-held shotgun as an early Father's Day gift from one of my sons. I do need to say the I'm glad I have tough hands. If you have soft, girly hands, full checkered grips aren't for you. Instead of the soft spongy grip like the "ribber", these weld into your hand very solidly. They immediately gave me a better group because of that. I wouldn't said the recoil is less manageable, though. 

JudgeNewGripEdited02_zps0c1f6e9f.jpg

JudgeNewGripEdited01_zps2177bd83.jpg

JudgeNewGripEdited05_zps7a35bc37.jpg

JudgeNewGripEdited04_zpse9d79b6c.jpg

• Like 4

Glock 30 (gen 3) April for $461 (LEO disc).. then Ameriglo nightsights for it ($66).. then a G21 (13 round) mag with XGrip.. then 9 round mag for $29 from Natchez last week.

Ordered a Kel-tec P32 ($202) to replace one I sold like 4 years ago.. (and a spare mag and 'clip' for it)..

Now broke as sales are down 75% from month prior (20 to 5).. ughhh.

Edited by YWHIC
  • Like 2

Glock 30 (gen 3) April for $461 (LEO disc).. then Ameriglo nightsights for it ($66).. then a G21 (13 round) mag with XGrip.. then 9 round mag for $29 from Natchez last week.

Ordered a Kel-tec P32 ($202) to replace one I sold like 4 years ago.. (and a spare mag and 'clip' for it)..

Now broke as sales are down 75% from month prior (20 to 5).. ughhh.

I love my 30.

Plum side folder from KVAR and plum hand guard set from Ronins grips, along with one of his plum STK Russian grips. Gonna dress the m92 up a little bit.big_smile.gif

Jealous I am. Badass those are. Pictures you must take. Post them you will.

• Like 3

I just sent off my trade and by next week sometime I will have a HK, USPc, .40S&W with night sites and (3) magazines sitting bed side...

My wife has gets to choose between the .357 mag, snub-nose, or the USP9, full size, for her bed size companion.horror.gif

Semper Fi,

Gunny NR

Plum side folder from KVAR and plum hand guard set from Ronins grips, along with one of his plum STK Russian grips. Gonna dress the m92 up a little bit.big_smile.gif

Jealous I am. Badass those are. Pictures you must take. Post them you will.

Lol, its gonna be a while,I'm debating a C&R license to SBR (IL law). If not, its still gonna be a while since I'm send it out for the work.