What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Have you tried out the NV?

No, don't have it yet and word is it's only for display.

OK, I'm curious... Is this just for your collection of militaria or do you intend to use it if serviceable?

And does it work?

I could probably get it to work if I found the right parts.

It's been a couple pretty good days. I got a brand new Henry H001T 20" octagon barreled .22, Six hundred twenty five .22LR shells, a bore light, a box of .45Colt 250 gr. HP bullets, and an Uncle Mikes leather sling.

Just saw this one in the shop today. What a beautiful rifle. It reminded me of the Japanese octagonal lever .22 I had as a kid. Bet she will be dead nuts on for you. Well done.

AK-N Polish Type 3 milled Night Fighting rifle with NSP-2 IR Polish-made night vision scope

S5.jpgS16.jpg

Keep an eye on the WTS section. selling off some of my personal collection. 

That's some old school, high speed shit right there! Careful not to use it pas the point of a headache. It really is burning up your retina! :) If you want anything on the unit or manual translated from Polish to American English, let me know. I will translate the entire manual for you in print if you let me fire it. :) RAD!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Just notified a 500rd case of ,380 HP, that was ordered on 22 Dec. 12, shipped today from Sportsman's Guide. 1 of 2 ordered that day. 1st was in stock, 2nd backordered, then the Sandy crap hit. Still honored the original price. This stuff has almost tripled, if found at all.

• Like 1

Grabbed a pack of 8 translucent smoke Lancer AWM Mags for $64.

Where?

Source, please: got to get me some.

Ordered 9 mm Luger Fiocchi from PSA: love them both (Fiocchi and Palmetto State Armory).

Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1

Grabbed a pack of 8 translucent smoke Lancer AWM Mags for $64.

Where?

Source, please: got to get me some.

Botach had them, packs of 8 labelled "off color" for $64 shipped. It took a week for them to come in, but when they did I couldnt tell a difference in color. Looks like they are sold out, but set up for backorders.

2 months back I did a test order with Botach for 3 clear Lancer mags for $12 each. That went about the same, took maybe a week and a half to get the order, but it showed up well packed. I know people have had issues with Botach, but it seems they may have sorted most of them out.

• Like 1

I purchased a new mouse gun to replace the aging, yet still trusted p3at. Guess it's like a Jacket, you just get tired of wearing it.

Picked up a new Glock 42 and purchased a kestrel holster for it.

The wife wanted to see it and it ended up in her purse, she went shooting with it and never returned the weapon.

Oh well, back to the p3at.

200 rounds of Sellier & Bellot in 9x19.

Another Pierce mag extension for XDs.

Applied and got approved for Springfield Armory Gear Up promotion (3 free mags and mag pouch with purchase of any SA pistol before 10/31).

Christmas came early!

Woo-hoo! 

Edited by Sgt. Raven

Applied and got approved for Springfield Armory Gear Up promotion (3 free mags and mag pouch with purchase of any SA pistol before 10/31).

Bought my wife's XDs on July 22. One week too early for the promotion.

Edited by Darth Saigus

My wife loves the XDs. It fits her very small hand.

I prefer 45 and my carry gun is a Kahr CW45 I bought right when they came out. I probably would have looked at the XDs 45 if that had been available.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

Black Drago Gear Discreet Rifle Case, 36" for new SIG556xi.

Started shopping for .300 AAC Blackout kit for the rifle above and green Hi-Viz rear sight for XDs (to complement front red one).

Anyone knows if XD/XD-M rear sights are compatible with XDs?

Edited by Sgt. Raven

A couple pounds of H4895 at Kittery Trading Post in ME. Between there and Cabela's, that is all there was besides some magnum rifle powders. None for pistols. Drooled on a beautiful Browning BLR.

Laserguard for the wife's XDs.

Did you buy LG-469 (trigger-guard mounted)? Is your wife's XDs 3.3 or 4" barrel?

The reason I'm asking is because I moved my Railmaster from CZ to XDs (3.3) and read on XD forum about laser shut downs. 

Didn't believe until it happened to me. Long story short: with CT Railmaster set at or close to the front edge of slide, it subjected to heavy fouling, kicking in the circuit protection and shutting it down. Quick swipe of lens with (included) Q-tip clears the issue.

And I had over 150 (consecutive) rounds through when turned a laser on and noticed the issue (beam intensity fades and unit shuts down in few short seconds).

Might not be an issue with LG, since it sits slightly further away from the edge.

And since it's a "gun toys" thread...

Just received and can't wait to put it on: Truglo TFO Tritium Handgun Sight. Fiber AND Tritium in one package; day or night: rock'n'roll.

317%2BJGLNdvL._AA160_.jpg

My friend had two put on his pistols (Glock and 1911) and I got sold the moment I tried 'em.

Edited by Sgt. Raven

Laserguard for the wife's XDs.

And since it's a "gun toys" thread...

Just received and can't wait to put it on: Truglo TFO Tritium Handgun Sight. Fiber AND Tritium in one package; day or night: rock'n'roll.

317%2BJGLNdvL._AA160_.jpg

My friend had two put on his pistols (Glock and 1911) and I got sold the moment I tried 'em.

My son and I were shopping for night sights for his G17.  I had always thought these were simply the fiber optic's with no tritium thus ignoring them.  I was pleasantly surprised to find these having both.  I'm pretty sure I'mma sell my HD's and buy these as I like em a lot.

Primary Arms 1-6X Scope with ACSS reticle and PA's Deluxe Mount: works great on SIG556xi.

Ordered within 60 seconds of receiving the "back in stock" e-mail notification. Looks like sold out in or about 24 Hrs again? Lucky me!

post-28515-0-27452900-1413452284_thumb.jpg

post-28515-0-86272600-1413452285_thumb.jpg

• Like 1