What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Another Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6x for the Sig556 Russian.  The AR BDC is surprisingly accurate for the 7.62x39 if zeroed at 50/150.  I posted the calculations in the optics forum as a reference.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 3

About $102 bucks worth of various bolt and receiver parts from Ruger and Vorquartsen for our mundane, older, Ruger 10-22, SBR, suppressed, nite vision, modified Choate folder, skunk buster, pest control fun gun.  Wild turkey problems. We will find out how tasty they are.  Will advise.

All Oregon, US Code And NFA Rules Apply.

gunshow last weekend

Got a Dillon square deal loader in 45acp, in the original box from 1989

Paid $150.00 for the press another $25.00 for 2k 45 200gr swc bullets and 1100 45acp brass

Best deal steal I have had in years

• Like 1

Another 10 35rd Galil mags VG condition for $125.

Also a spare firing pin and firing pin spring, and extractor and extractor spring for the Galil.  Better safe than sorry.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

20 rounds of .50 BMG, so I could play with a friend's rifle.

That Barrett is mule kicking those guys back hard everytime. I wonder why those Barrett's kick so hard.

My Armalite barely taps you. A 12g a shotgun kicks harder than my AR-50.

The Armalite has a bigger muzzle break and a longer heavier barrel, maybe that helps.

You can see several people of all different sizes shoot the AR-50 here https://youtu.be/0XD2Q7fY-pc

and it is not kicking no where near as hard as that Barrett.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 1

SM, is that your gun, or you have the same one?? Damn that's nice.

FYI, I just opened an email from classic and they have .50BMG for $2.80 a round.

Not my gun in the video, but it is the same model. Only mine has an APA bi-pod and quick adjust mono pod for a rock solid 3 point stance.

I also have an APA cant lock extension and recoil pad adjuster. If I had to guess I would say my gun weighs close to 50lbs. Thats probably why the recoil is so soft.

10 more G3 PMAGs because Tavor.

The 10 Galil mags I bought recently didn't turn out to be quite as "nearly new" as advertised.  1 would not lock into the rifle because the tab was welded on a few thousandths too low, and 1 was dented on the front so that the rounds would hang up.  I fixed those and test fired all 10.  1 had a ftf so that goes in the junk pile until I feel like looking at it, if I ever do.

• Like 2

Bought some AR500 1/2" steel round targets (8"-10"-12"), from an AR500armor.com group buy deal. Welded up some angle iron and flat stock, then utilized bolts and springs to suspend the targets so there is movement for and aft, without allowing them to swing erratically. Shooting steel is FUN!

post-20217-0-18758200-1457842871_thumb.jpg

2m64uib.jpg

post-20217-0-38897200-1457842920_thumb.jpg

The short one I cut in half and drilled holes so it can bolt together in a taller useable position and in the shorter (shown) transport length.

Still need to cut the angle iron into points at the bottom, so they're easier to push into the ground.

Overall they are 4ft tall. 3ft out of the ground, after they're planted.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 6