What Were The Last Things That You Bought (Firearm Related)?

I see your 22 and raise you 30. ;)

Just came in yesterday. I cleaned up the wood, put on the 4-piece flash hider and Ergo grip. The Ergo grip is not a bolt on for the PAP. It required modification.

gallery_4831_950_329702.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MINE!   Automag IV .45 Winchester Magnum.   Hard to find, and companion to my Automag III.

Another wheel gun:  

Brought home the boys new rifle. Just need to cut the stock down a few inches and slick up the action a bit. Should be fun with some sub sonics.   Can you tell he likes it?

Posted Images

Ammo, ammo and more ammo... A little here, and a little there and all at reasonable pricing.

I drive a truck for a living, and I've started stopping at every hardware store, farm/feed store, sporting goods store and WallyWorld, especially the ones in the small towns and rural areas.

I've found some great stuff the last three days... I even found a good supply of Hornady, Critical Duty, Flexlock 9mm 135gr HP. And yes, I grabbed all of it.

But not one box of .22LR have I found... WTF!?!?!?

I have plenty, but I don't wanna dip into it, I want to buy more just for an upcoming Appleseed shoot.

• Like 1

3 boxes of Win 12ga PDX Defender

3 boxes of CCI 22 WMR

3 boxes of Fed Vital Shok 308

3 boxes of Rem 12ga Slugger

(Ha!, Guess where; all ina days driveby)

Midway rifle bag arrived today.

Aimpoint Micro T-1 2moa is shipped today.

Surprise surprise surprise; Bass Pro had 2 Ruger 22 WMR rotary mags hanging on the near empty rack.

2 more SGM 10 rounders came in along with 2 retaining plates and a Krebs Safety

Not really related, but this is a pic of my collection that I took yesterday (No more for me until I get a bigger safe tho lol):

IMG_1771_zps1ec7ad5e.jpg

Now you just need a BIG ASS sheet of glass and a tiny hammer on a chain to complete the perfect living room floor covering.

My family would kill me haha..but i like the idea

The past three days, I go morning and evening to a WM that got a couple 10x boxes of CCI 22 WMR in. Almost 1000 rounds in hand. I find zero heavy grain 22 wmr from internet sellers. And a 1000 more still sitting there, quiet as it's kept ....

Edited by pbwe

Purchased an M&P 15-22, a slide-fire stock, a 3# trigger job, and working on a line for some cheap ammo, because my .22lr is woefully inadequate to support a slide-fire life at my range!

• Like 1

^ Well, I'd ask where you found those, but obviously there aren't any left now! wink.png

As for myself... I just went a bit "old school"... I bought a Rossi M92 Lever Action Rifle! biggrin.png

Blued .44 Magnum with a 20" round barrel. Also found 2 boxes of .44 Special Hornady XTP's and 2 boxes of AE .44 Mag. HP's.

I can't find any of the LeverEvolution rounds in stock... anywhere! sad.png

Hopefully breaking it in tomorrow. The action feels pretty good, and it cycles both loads well.

Already finding lots of "stuff" for it online. muwahhaahaaa

Edited by Ronin38

"Windowed" 30-rd PMAGs (backordered since last November) at Botach Tactical.

(Thanks, Botach, for keeping the promise and not getting greedy like some famous @$$holes: at $14 each and free shipping, I'm your man!).

^^^ you're going to LOVE it!

I already do. Sighted it in yesterday and that thing is a tack driver. I want to get a flip away scope to put in front of it. My getting older eyes are only good to about 50 yards extremely accurately.

I already do. Sighted it in yesterday and that thing is a tack driver. I want to get a flip away scope to put in front of it. My getting older eyes are only good to about 50 yards extremely accurately.

Primary Arms have nice (budget, but very clear) flip-out 3x magnifier. Is it what you keep in mind?

And to stay on topic: ordered set of QD sling mounts.

Yeah, I know, it's not much, but my plinking ammo is coming on the back of Russian bear or wolf (hope they can swim, or fly), and I have better chance of hitting the State Lottery, than walking into the ammo in stock at Gander Mountain, Dick's or Walmart.

Hmm, speaking of lottery...

Edited by Sgt. Raven

Primary Arms have nice (budget, but very clear) flip-out 3x magnifier. Is it what you keep in mind?

And to stay on topic: ordered set of QD sling mounts.

Yeah, I know, it's not much, but my plinking ammo is coming on the back of Russian bear or wolf (hope they can swim, or fly), and I have better chance of hitting the State Lottery, than walking into the ammo in stock at Gander Mountain, Dick's or Walmart.

Hmm, speaking of lottery...

Yeah... I just found out a friend is giving me a 3x flip out magnifier that he is no longer using. Gotta love the price.