Obviously they would sell. They have been scalping for over $100. You could charge $10 a mag over the standard to cover costs and do a couple runs. Who cares if they linger a bit in inventory, they will move.

i'd love to have a few too. i think someone posted this on css's section and he mentioned that because its a specialized run of polymers, the manufacturer wouldn't do less than 1000 units (or something like that)

basically he said thats alot of inventory to sit on. however that was some time ago, and hopefully theres more people interested in them

We have no plans at this point to do anymore due to the quantity required and cost. The magazines are polycarbonate (to achieve the clear) and very expensive to make. Just the cleaning of the mold and maintenance involved to make them is a huge investment.

I understand they are expensive to make, but I think people would be willing to pay around $60-$70 for one, wouldn't that be worth your while?

The ones we had took over 2 years to sell. Customers complained daily because they were $5 more than the black mags.

We ended up selling them near cost for the last year to move them out.

I understand they are expensive to make, but I think people would be willing to pay around $60-$70 for one, wouldn't that be worth your while?

The ones we had took over 2 years to sell. Customers complained daily because they were $5 more than the black mags.

We ended up selling them near cost for the last year to move them out.

just spitballing here, but this isn't the first thread i've seen on this. obviously there's interest. Greg, is maybe a preorder possible? you know, say a 20 per mag hold on a credit card until a certain number has been guaranteed sold. there's alot more s-12 shooters here than there were a few years ago. moneys money, just a thought

i am reminded of an old thread tromix posted about his waiting line, on how when the time came to pony up people complained, oh cash is tight, the old lady spent the dog food money etc. still, a preorder would be sweetgrimace.gif

Edited by fatty alcohol

We still have clear 7.62x39 magazines from 2009.

ok i'm no internet wizard, but i was on your site just now. i'm interested in clear ak mags ( price dependant) and i couldn't find them. Can you provide a link? i'm interested. perhaps others who are internetally challenged are as well but i never knew they existed until your post.please help

dad2142dad- thanks for the link. i had checked all available mags and thought i missed it. i see now its listed under parts. i had even done a couple quick google searches and came up empty on sgm x39 mags.

i would really like a couple- but of course, guess what i own? i just ordered an sgl from kvar a couple months ago. its from the FIME group, not arsenal, but i wagering a guess the mags won't work in mine either. but hey, i just look at this as a reason to buy milled ak i've been thinking about for a few months. ordering mags for me is a pain, so i'll be putting an order in through my local gunshop in a few weeks when i get the chance