New Saiga-12 article

Hey guns this month issue of Gun World Magazine has an article about the Saiga-12 as a Tactical shotgun.

I read the article which was pretty good, and I wrote a letter to the editor, as the writer of the article had some errors about the Saiga-12 that i thought he should correct. Its still a pretty good read though, looks like the Saiga-12 might be getting more popular soon.

buck shott

It is also featured in another magazine I saw at the grocery store today. I can't remember the exact name but it was like... "Tactical Weapons Magazine", or "Special Weapons Magazine", or something like that.

It was a 5 or 6 page arcticle full of praise and range reports.

Sorry I can't remember the exact name and I also do not have a scanner or digicam... but keep an eye out this month at the magazine stands.

I didn't buy the copy because it was $12.95 US! :dollar::dollar::dollar:

Messiah

that is actaully a different article and it is much better than the one i wrote about.

That Magazine is called, Specail wepons magazine. It is really expensive, my gf works in a book store so i borrowed it! I am going to Photocopy it, its alot better article than the one in Gun world magazine.

Buckshot.

Maybe I can scan both my freind has a scanner.

Buckshot