Ak-47 Parts Kits compatible with saiga 7.62x39

Correct me if i am wrong please.

The Saigas internal workings are based off the AK 100 series and or AK74M. If i am not mistaken, the bolt and carrier and the use of a rivet to start the bolt rotation for battery lock up are all different then AKM.

The bolt shaft is thinner in a 100/Saiga AK.

The majority of parts kits you come across and the spare parts you are wanting to keep, will not be compatible with a Saiga.

This guy has three videos on this topic and all though he did no research to educate himself about the differences through out the history of Kalashnikovs before trying to make his comparison and bashing Arsenals, the videos show some of the differences. Try to ignore his pointless anger thats aimed at Arsenals, he is completely lost and ignorant in that argument.

im sorry but that guy in that video is a fucking moron..obviously very ignorant claiming that that rifle is not battle ready..i strongly disagree.

I agree. but the video(s) show some of the differences in the bolts and bolt carrier groups, which is why i linked it. Those are the major spare parts people are going to want to keep.

Trunnions, FCG's, gas systems, barrels/barrel components and furniture i think should be interchangeable for the most part but thats about it roughly, if i'm not mistaken...

• 3 weeks later...

...cheeeaaaaaaaaaauhh

im sorry but that guy in that video is a fucking moron..

well said beer.gif

yo dude wuts with the ass pic..not that i dont admire but correct me if im wrong i doubt ur gettin laid much.. n e body else feel the same way..

Fuck off troll

...cheeeaaaaaaaaaauhh

well said beer.gif

yo dude wuts with the ass pic..not that i dont admire but correct me if im wrong i doubt ur gettin laid much.. n e body else feel the same way..

WOW dude gives you a toast and you bash him. Go get drunk and play in the freeway you fuckin' loser.. Edited by rnemhrd
  • Like 1

...cheeeaaaaaaaaaauhh

well said beer.gif

WOW dude gives you a toast and you bash him. Go get drunk and play in the freeway you fuckin' loser..

WOW wut are u his fucking boyfriend.. Edited by Angle King
  • 4 weeks later...

...cheeeaaaaaaaaaauhh

well said beer.gif

WOW dude gives you a toast and you bash him. Go get drunk and play in the freeway you fuckin' loser..

WOW wut are u his fucking boyfriend..

No, he's my boyfriend, bitch.... This ain't an airsoft forum.. sort your shit...