VEPR-12's on the way

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not here, but they're on the way

We will be offering the Vepr 12 once they arrive later this fall and are looking forward to the new offering.

OK lets get things straight here before they get all twisted around , we are offering the gun with a extra mag and we are adding the US poly stock installed at no extra charge so those would be the fr

Posted Images

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up everyone, our sister company Mach 1 Arsenal will be selling these (we purchased the first shipment) they are being imported with a molot laminate buttstock (which i prefer) so we will be offering them with the laminate stock or at a higher price with a new polymer stock (not yet determined on the stock version). I believe most will change the stock out regardless of what stock we put on due to personal preference. These are not converted in the States they are just like this coming in except they have a laminate wood stock.

We will be selling them to distributors and online vendors

So start calling your favorite places to purchase and get in line to order one, with only 1,000 hitting the states this year they will go quick. Sorry for spelling, puncuation and overall sentence structure I am trying to do like 12 things at once. lol

• Like 2

Some other features of the Vepr shotgun

• Hinged dust cover with a picatinny rail
  • Original Molot Polymer Pistol Grip
  • Original Molot Polymer Lower Handguard
  • Original Molot Polymer Upper Handguard
  • Molot Self-Regulating Gas System
  • Molot Laminate Buttstock
  • Original Molot Competition Magazine Well
  • One Original Molot Factory 5 round Magazine
  • Molot Factory AK adjustable rear sight
  • Molot Original AK enhanced safety lever, single finger operation
  • Factory chrome lined barrel, chamber, receiver shaft and gas chamber
  • Factory last round bolt hold open
  • Factory threaded barrel (thread pattern is the same as Saiga)Factory machined bolt assembly, gas blocks etc. (not cast like other AK shotguns)
  • Last round bolt hold open
  • Extended mag release
  • Seperate bolt hold open device
  • Integrated front sights

We have tested the shotgun with numerous brands and style of ammo (from low to high pressure even known problem ammo for Saiga's) and the shotgun performed with No Issues!!! we even mixed ammo in a single mag and it functioned flawless.

• Like 2

hows the 922 count on these?

just curious on how these are coming the way the picture in the OP is, when we cant get the S12 the same way. did import restrictions change?

Edited by Captain Hero

I see how it is, just gonna leave me hang'n.

I am sorry they will not be, those have slant cut receivers and don't plan on offering those.

Any chance at getting some Vepr RPK's in .223 with STRAIGHT CUT RECEIVERS? that would be great!!!!

Hello every one by any chance you guys know if is gana be nj legal to owen

judging by the first picture posted there is a pistol grip and what looks like a flash suppressor, possibly even threads under that flash suppressor, which would make it illegal. there may be even more things but so far I know having those two together makes it a nogo

judging by the first picture posted there is a pistol grip and what looks like a flash suppressor, possibly even threads under that flash suppressor, which would make it illegal. there may be even more things but so far I know having those two together makes it a nogo

man this realy sucks a great firearm I guess ill be looking for a saiga them.... Are you from nj

man this realy sucks a great firearm I guess ill be looking for a saiga them.... Are you from nj

nope, I live in a fairly free state as far as firearms are concerned. about the only thing that would make it better is permit free concealed carry.

my only suggestion as far as the vepr-12 would be to have it modified to be within NJ requirements.

Edited by Dracozny

nope, I live in a fairly free state as far as firearms are concerned. about the only thing that would make it better is permit free concealed carry.

my only suggestion as far as the vepr-12 would be to have it modified to be within NJ requirements.

any 1 in mined ang good for you that dont have to deal with this bs.. Edited by G929

any 1 in mined ang good for you that dont have to deal with this bs..

generally I would just recommend a smith near you if possible. in most states an FFL can have darn near anything shipped to them. just a matter of them modifying the rifle to meet compliance before they can transfer it to a non-FFL

if ewe fine 1 2 dew da work u prolly shudunt email er text im. Just sayin'.

if ewe fine 1 2 dew da work u prolly shudunt email er text im. Just sayin'.

that will work