VEPR-12's on the way

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not here, but they're on the way

We will be offering the Vepr 12 once they arrive later this fall and are looking forward to the new offering.

OK lets get things straight here before they get all twisted around , we are offering the gun with a extra mag and we are adding the US poly stock installed at no extra charge so those would be the fr

Posted Images

Yes we will begin taking pre orders in approx 7 days price $999.00 customers on pre order list with a depoist will get free ship in the lower 48 states. We will also be offering extra Vepr shotgun mags at the same time. Configuration will be as posted earlier and the rear stock will be Russian laminate they may be brown or black depending on what IVAN & BORIS decide to send over..We are not going to be picky about the rear stock we are just happy to see the Vepr Shotguns finally here in the USA !!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Tired of waiting..... Are they here yet?

Some other features of the Vepr shotgun

• Hinged dust cover with a picatinny rail
  • Original Molot Polymer Pistol Grip
  • Original Molot Polymer Lower Handguard
  • Original Molot Polymer Upper Handguard
  • Molot Self-Regulating Gas System
  • Molot Laminate Buttstock
  • Original Molot Competition Magazine Well
  • One Original Molot Factory 5 round Magazine
  • Molot Factory AK adjustable rear sight
  • Molot Original AK enhanced safety lever, single finger operation
  • Factory chrome lined barrel, chamber, receiver shaft and gas chamber
  • Factory last round bolt hold open
  • Factory threaded barrel (thread pattern is the same as Saiga)Factory machined bolt assembly, gas blocks etc. (not cast like other AK shotguns)
  • Last round bolt hold open
  • Extended mag release
  • Seperate bolt hold open device
  • Integrated front sights

We have tested the shotgun with numerous brands and style of ammo (from low to high pressure even known problem ammo for Saiga's) and the shotgun performed with No Issues!!! we even mixed ammo in a single mag and it functioned flawless.

• Like 1

I'm really hoping to get one with a dark red laminate stock to match the Russian Laminate HGs I have waiting for it. <fingers crossed> big_smile.gif

It won't matter what mine comes with because it will not make it through the night with it on there....

post-22401-0-39846900-1347419078_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I honestly I believe $1k for the the vepr 12 is under valued. I thought $1200-1400 and still worth every penny.. its Molot built you can't get no better than that with these shotguns and sent here with no conversion needed.. its a steal at $1k

• Like 2

$1k??? damn i was hopeful for far less...i didnt pay much for my saiga ( the vepr is way more than double the price of my saiga)..so ill see what they bring used...no biggie and report up how well she runs when you get yours..god speed

One of the great things about Saiga 12's and this forum is you can buy them at a good price, and nickle & dime them up to a level where you have one of the best shotguns at the range.

The Vepr is worth a grand but for some spending that much money up front (and the GF/wife not knowing) is hard to do .

I've nickled and dimed Saigas to a nice level, sold them for a nice dollar, and bought more expensive toys without the GF blinking.

I'm really hoping to get one with a dark red laminate stock to match the Russian Laminate HGs I have waiting for it. <fingers crossed> big_smile.gif

It won't matter what mine comes with because it will not make it through the night with it on there....

You are a fiend Evil, and don't help my Saiga build addiction one bitrolleyes.gif

I hope one day I can build a Saiga at your level of expertise.beer.gif

looks to me like these will be easier, from the pics it appears to have the correct rivet pattern and rear angle for the 100 series folders. Curious as to what is involved in putting on a standard fixed stock.

I've got both Saiga and a Vepr, both in original Russian configuration (long barrel for uk though)

After shooting the Vepr i'm putting the Saiga up for sale its that good.Its the Saiga,after you've spent 12 months of work and a hell of a lot of cash on it straight out the box but with more attention to detail on every part.

$1000? buy it ,buy 2 if you can its worth it these things are going to be sort after for sure.

I love my Saiga and have spent a lot of time and money on it its a great gun but the Vepr is just better.

Oh even the Russian folder stock works well with an optic on the rear, the pad is perfectly aligned for a nice cheekweld.

Heh anyone want to swap a Svds stock for an eotech? :)

Ugh I like them but at 1k... I just don't know if I would buy it. However, whatever the price I am happy that they are at least here!

I was hoping for $800 max.

Buy 2, sell one on GunBroker for $1400 while the market is still rabid. Then you'll have a vepr12 for $600 XD

Hey guys, patience is a virtue. Remember the Redragun 030 debacle? Well, my money is still in my pocket because I decided to be just a little bit cautious and let the whole thing play out before I pay out. I'm not saying this is the same thing, in fact I'm very optimistic about the VEPRs. But I'm still going to let others get them in their hands first, find any potential surprises, hear the reviews, etc. before I go diving in. And dive in I will.

• Like 4