VEPR-12's on the way

Yes we will begin taking pre orders in approx 7 days price $999.00 customers on pre order list with a depoist will get free ship in the lower 48 states. We will also be offering extra Vepr shotgun mags at the same time. Configuration will be as posted earlier and the rear stock will be Russian laminate they may be brown or black depending on what IVAN & BORIS decide to send over..We are not going to be picky about the rear stock we are just happy to see the Vepr Shotguns finally here in the USA !!!!!!!!!!

Does the free shipping for customers on the preorder list still apply ?

Only if you order more than one.

Thats what Blaine told me in an email

Edited by rockmup
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not here, but they're on the way

We will be offering the Vepr 12 once they arrive later this fall and are looking forward to the new offering.

OK lets get things straight here before they get all twisted around , we are offering the gun with a extra mag and we are adding the US poly stock installed at no extra charge so those would be the fr

Posted Images

Im suprised they havent sold out yet.

Probably alot of people in the same boat as I am......Got a nice running S12 and money is tight, so it is hard to justify spending that kind of money. Not saying the VEPR 12 isnt worth that price. It is just hard to make a case to spend the cash right now

Atlantic is offering free shipping if you buy 2 or more. Plus they are swapping out to a US made stock, and 10rd mag for pre-orders. The only company that’s offering free shipping on single orders is TAC47 however you have to make payment in FULL. If you can afford that than why don't you just buy another V12 from Atlantic get the free shipping on both and put one away. Or you can try your luck with TAC however they're running low or sold out of pre-orders. There’s no reason to threaten canceling your order, just do it if your that unhappy. I'm sure if you email Atlantic they'd have no problems terminating the order and selling to someone else that’s happy just to have the chance to own a Vepr12. This company has the right to make money and Atlantic has been more than willing to help out there customers in everyway possible with the pre-sale of these shotguns.

EDIT:

IMO why bitch about it... It is what it is.. Buy it or move on... End of story..

Edited by Jeluvsk

1k total ya'll be there or be square, if you don't get one of these now you could be waiting a looooong time for more, as in years. If you buy one now and don't like it you can always sell it for a huge profit if O'Bama gets re-elected or just a little profit if Romney gets the job. 15% of the US are multiple gun owners 370 million x .15 is ~5.5 million folks that own more than one firearm, that's alot of potential buyers out there, and outside of a few forums no one is advertising these yet. You guys were the first to know and will probably be the lucky ones as the rest of the population finds out they'll be all gone........

• Like 1

1k total ya'll be there or be square, if you don't get one of these now you could be waiting a looooong time for more, as in years. If you buy one now and don't like it you can always sell it for a huge profit if O'Bama gets re-elected or just a little profit if Romney gets the job. 15% of the US are multiple gun owners 370 million x .15 is ~5.5 million folks that own more than one firearm, that's alot of potential buyers out there, and outside of a few forums no one is advertising these yet. You guys were the first to know and will probably be the lucky ones as the rest of the population finds out they'll be all gone........

As long as the Vepr 12 is the "Russian tank" quality that's expected, it's a no-brainer that this is a tremendous deal. With or without freebies, with or without limited availability, the features and build quality should easily justify the price. If one has any doubts, simply look at K-Var's SGL12-67 offering -- a fair deal, but, for the same price, that gun simply doesn't promise as much as the Vepr 12.

Very grateful y'all are bringing these in. Crossing fingers a bit that these work out of the box.

I'm old fashioned, if I was promised something at sales pitch I expect it to be followed through, end of story. I'm sorry that you don't hold your retailers and salespeople to any regard of their word, but I consider my word my bond. If I can't get the free shipping with my order, I will gladly do biz elsewhere next time. Time of delivery has not happened as of yet, so the follow through is not a known issue.

Especially as there are other retailers offering the same freebies, essentially the same deal, have offered free shipping with certain conditions and are not asking for cash up front. I mean, you could invest the deposits and cover the shipping with earned interest. All I was saying is that I hope the promise of free shipping is honoured, because it is why i chose to order from atlantic, and without it, theres no reason for me to not order from another retailer, and I might have, or might still, for old fashioned reasons, as Syndicate said.

• Like 1

Atlantic delivered exactly what was promised. Before the pre-sale started they said they would offer free shipping. 2 weeks later when they opened the pre-sale, instead of free shipping they offered a 10 rd sgm mag and polymer buttstock. When you placed your order there was no mention of free shipping. If you persisted I'm certain they would offer you free shipping instead of the 10rd mag and the replacement buttstock, which I'm sure costs them more than the shipping.

• Like 1

Its 25 bucks. Your already paying a grand for the gun. Why bitch about 25 bucks for shipping? Id rather have the mag and the buttstock myself and pay the shipping. Im just grateful that Im getting a chance to own one before the rest of the horders jump on board.

• Like 1

OK lets get things straight here before they get all twisted around , we are offering the gun with a extra mag and we are adding the US poly stock installed at no extra charge so those would be the freebies or perks for the order . The mag is worth $40 and the stock install are worth at least $40 bucks we are not offering free shipping ..We had originally discussed in post BEFORE the pre sale >>$999 with free ship no extra mag & no upgraded buttstock . We decided it would be nice to offer the extra mag and to upgrade the guns to a poly buttstock instead of the beat up surplus wood stocks instead of the free ship. Once we started the pre sale we clearly listed the upgrades to the package in the item description on our web site. So you are getting about $80 dollars worth of freebies instead of a $25 off savings in free ship we actually increased what we were giving with the pre orders .There has been no switcheroos or other anything misleading actions we are a very honest and hard working company with a solid reuputaiton in the industry. If you would like to cancel your order because you feel that you have been wronged in any way we will be glad to accomodate you.

• Like 4

Ok it appears I just had some misinformation, and thank you for responding directly.

I also misunderstood that is what just an idea thrown around and not set it stone.

My apologies Atlantic and thank you for this oppurtunity and great deal.

Let's all move forward from here.

Edit:

BIG TEXT IN ANOTHER COLOR TO EMPHASIZE MY POINT GRRRRR!!!!11

Small text in another color to signify something else

*Yes, I do have to be a smart ass to everyone except Atlantic. I'm just doing this all in good fun ;) love you all long time

Edited by Syndicate

Romney said when he was governor that he wants to ban assault rifles, so it could be a big profit either way this election goes.

I placed pre-order when you first offered but I think I did something wrong because it didnt take cc info and I got email for full amount and pending on order.

I read in post about blue button think I didnt do it how can I fix it so I can start paying weekly