VEPR-12's on the way

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not here, but they're on the way

We will be offering the Vepr 12 once they arrive later this fall and are looking forward to the new offering.

OK lets get things straight here before they get all twisted around , we are offering the gun with a extra mag and we are adding the US poly stock installed at no extra charge so those would be the fr

Posted Images

How can the VEPR 12 be imported in pistol grip form?

ATF updated the shotgun importation definition during that shotgun study everyone thought was going to ban saiga 12's.

So will we see Saiga 12's coming in with a pistol grip configuration?

That is a good question, I believe some have already been imported that way but not sure. to bad the vepr and saiga dont use the same mags wet_eyes.gif

Atlantic delivered exactly what was promised. Before the pre-sale started they said they would offer free shipping. 2 weeks later when they opened the pre-sale, instead of free shipping they offered a 10 rd sgm mag and polymer buttstock. When you placed your order there was no mention of free shipping. If you persisted I'm certain they would offer you free shipping instead of the 10rd mag and the replacement buttstock, which I'm sure costs them more than the shipping.

Clearly, all is as it should be.

Atlantic only promised free shipping on the pre-preorder, when you could not place an order, not on the post pre-preorder when you could place an order. The confusion lies on what your definition of preorder is. As in, when the pre-preorder begins and ends, and when the post preorder preempts the pre-preorder.

Its a common source of confusion.

Edited by Thor's Hammer
  • Like 2

Wow, the price on tac 47s site just jumped to $1499.00 I'm interested to see if anyone else follows.. Makes me glad I got my order in when they were first announced

$500.00 over Atlantic Firearms. Crazy. I'm guessing they had to pay more for the ones they just acquired?

Edited by jh1990

I hate to say it, but I thought we would see prices go way up across the board, blaimed on election hype, Ukranian owl harness prices, or some other manner of strangeness or a normal explanation of, first run was to test demand and either a take a little loss on or b good chance for profit.

Step 1: Vepr 12 preorder

Step 2: *shrugs*

Step 3: Profit!!!

Free market econ is a free market econ...

and no I'm not implying anyone is trying to screw anyone else in this.

Edited by Syndicate

My price jumped because now, I want to keep the rest i have. Any other preroder i fill will be out of my personal ten i have set aside, that i dont really want to get rid of. I put em out there if someone wants one from us they still can get it... but i dont mind keeping what i have.

• Like 3

Would there be any reason for them not to ship more? I mean after all, all 1000 sold out fairly quickly. To me, this is indicative of a 'successful' venture. Molot would do well to keep pumping them into the US market and offer spare parts.

And the US would do equally well to keep buying them lol. I think another side effect of this might be, (other factors not withstanding given I don't know them all) a general decrease in S12 prices given the sheer bang for your buck the Vepr 12's represent by comparison. All in all, everybody wins here.

Edited by Vulgotha

Don't forget the crazy factor. We have a dysfunctional government, an agency that controls imports of firearms that has no contact with reality or the second amendment, presidential candidates that lie about their objectives and positions, change them when debates begin, and , in some cases, have captive organizations that issue regulations that have the force of law and an anti-gun leader.

I second that. Gun imports are at a mercy of the government regardless which party. The importation can be stopped any day.

i third that!

Anyone that has or wanted a Mini Draco pistol knows all about how prices go up when more don't get imported. At first mini dracos were going for $350, then $500 and now if you can find one they are close to $1000 dollars. Who knows if anymore vepr 12s will be imported, if they don't i could see vepr 12 prices doubling.