VEPR-12's on the way

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They're not here, but they're on the way

We will be offering the Vepr 12 once they arrive later this fall and are looking forward to the new offering.

OK lets get things straight here before they get all twisted around , we are offering the gun with a extra mag and we are adding the US poly stock installed at no extra charge so those would be the fr

Posted Images

Due to high number of request we are now taking pre orders on the Vepr 12 shotguns via our web sites shopping cart system . There are only a limited number of guns coming in and we do not know if other shipments will follow . As a added bonus for a limited time on the pre order customers will get a extra 10 round US SGM mag at no extra cost. We expect to see the shipment to arrive in late October / Early November once they arrive all pre order customers will be contacted for final payment and their orders shipped out .We are as excited as you for the opportunity to own one of these guns we have been working with a few different importers for over 3 years and Finally it is going to happen !!!

Hey Guys,

Just a heads up everyone, our sister company Mach 1 Arsenal will be selling these (we purchased the first shipment) they are being imported with a molot laminate buttstock (which i prefer) so we will be offering them with the laminate stock or at a higher price with a new polymer stock (not yet determined on the stock version). I believe most will change the stock out regardless of what stock we put on due to personal preference. These are not converted in the States they are just like this coming in except they have a laminate wood stock.

We will be selling them to distributors and online vendors

So start calling your favorite places to purchase and get in line to order one, with only 1,000 hitting the states this year they will go quick. Sorry for spelling, puncuation and overall sentence structure I am trying to do like 12 things at once. lol

any pictures with the laminate stock ? thanks

Thank you for your orders, Please specify what stock, Laminate or Polymer you would like to receive for pre-orders it is no additional charge for your stock options. Also all of your pre-orders come with a additional free magazine and are guaranteed 100% the preorders will be filled, or you will be completely refunded. , note: they are grade 2 laminates so colors will vary and they may have dings and scratches possibly even missing the sling attachment on the buttstock (we just simply do not know the overall condition of the stocks) here is another pic for your guys.

Click Here For your Pre Order and Free Mag.

post-16266-0-44444600-1348152007_thumb.jpg

We have a very limited number, and we want to guarantee our preorder customers commitment and place in line if we did not charge our preorders would be gone already locally and online. Once you preorder. The firearm is yours, there will be no over sales or any one did not get one. If you paid for it is yours. Its a first come first serve basis, it would not be beneficial to try and re-bill all of our preorders once the shotguns arrive, it would take longer to get the product out and add to complications. As your preorder status guarantees your spot, it also gets your free shipping and a free vepr magazine and choice of stock which is a 30 dollar option but free on preorder status.. It is your commitment to the firearm and our commitment that out of our limited number it is yours. Happy Hunting, I do not believe any of these shotguns or preorder status are going to last very long at all. I am keeping some for my self and i know the total numbers

Yes we will begin taking pre orders in approx 7 days price $999.00 customers on pre order list with a depoist will get free ship in the lower 48 states. We will also be offering extra Vepr shotgun mags at the same time. Configuration will be as posted earlier and the rear stock will be Russian laminate they may be brown or black depending on what IVAN & BORIS decide to send over..We are not going to be picky about the rear stock we are just happy to see the Vepr Shotguns finally here in the USA !!!!!!!!!!

Does the free shipping for customers on the preorder list still apply ?