looking for S12 magazine feed clips

100 bucks PayPal to anyone that knows a manufacturer or shop making stock quality or better S12 magazine feed clips that I could purchase in a large quantity (500 plus). It's a serious inquiry and if I contact them and they offer to sell me some I really will PayPal you 100 dollars!!!!!

Edited by kdoske

Are you talking about feed lips, to replace those that come on a stock magazine?

If so, AGP makes them.

Yeah those are the ones. Unfortunately It looks like AGP has them made through another company which they resell and use on there own magazines. I am looking for the shop that actually makes them so I may purchase them in bulk. The clips are actually a spring so they have to be heat treated and coated which pretty much makes them an out source part for most.

Most likely the company that builds them has no idea what they are for. They don't look like much sitting in a bin.

Royal coil or any other spring/stamping company could handle making that part if provided with the specs.. However their pricing is a little high unless your buying more than 5,000 pieces.

Most likely the company that builds them has no idea what they are for. They don't look like much sitting in a bin.

Royal coil or any other spring/stamping company could handle making that part if provided with the specs.. However their pricing is a little high unless your buying more than 5,000 pieces.

Yeah that's why I was hoping someone on here was in the know. Every time you have something like this made there is always a tooling/design charge that's in the thousands even for something this small.

Well the offer still stands. If you know, 100 bucks for you!