I've searched around and haven't found anything about it, so I'm going to ask myself. I've seen other quadrail handguards from companies other than utg/leapers, is there a difference? they look exactly the same. on Amazon there's "Tuff Zone" hg's and on fleabay there's "Omega Tactical Mfg" rails. I ask because they look exactly the same.

Any thoughts/experiences?

Edited by devilfish13

I heard back from UTG, they won't fit without the baffle, I'd need to go with the universal AK model. That works out great, since I've decided to go with a Midwest Industries SS handguard instead, there's one on hand at a local shop and it looks killer.

I had one with a UTG quadrail when I bought it, and a friend had one with no markings. They looked identical. Both were solid and did what they were supposed to, besides that the setscrews were a little long and one dug in to the gas tube enough to scratch the paint. No play or cant or anything, just ended up swapping it with traditional wood because i feel like that's how they all should be.. . smile.png

Edited by gljazz
  • 4 weeks later...

My M10 came with a quad rail marked "M+M" and is supposedly US made, but it's an exact copy of the UTG, minus front overhang section.

The UTG is made in China. They don't respect US patents (never did), but now they don't even respect their OWN! lol! I love it. Karma :-)