WTS: AK 74 Bulgarian Wooden Handguards

WTS one set of AK 74 Bulgarian Wooden Handguards. These are the actual Bulgarian item, not a US made copy. Wood is in excellent condition, nice grain and finish to both the upper and lower. No scratches, or cracks, and the lower has the hole for the cleaning rod and the spring tension clip as well.

Unlike most AK handguards I've seen, these come with a metal heat shield for the lower, so no worries about hot hands after a mag dump with these!

First pic is the best as far as actual color. The others were taken a bit later with more shadow...

bulgarian2.jpg

bulgarian1.jpg

bulgarian3.jpg

Asking $35 shipped for the set. Shoot me an email if interested with an "I'll take it" here in this thread. Cross posted so first "I'll take it" gets it. Paypal or USPS money order for payment please...

Also... olive drab VIPER UK AK double mag pouch, brand new in the wrap. The Viper AK double mag pouch is a large capacity ammo pouch with a rounded top lid. This makes the pouch suitable for carrying three AK magazines in each pocket, or a total of six AK magazines. The capacity will also be sufficient for 8 M16 magazines, 4 G36 magazines or 6 G3 magazines. The pouch flap opens with a long velcro section enabling the flap to be raised or lowered depending on the size of contents. The sides of the pouch are deep and fitted with their own MOLLE PALS webbing so that a single pistol or small utility pouch can be fitted to the side. The rear of the pouch has four MOLLE PALS webbing straps with press studs for fitting onto a MOLLE base.

This is a very heavy duty pouch, and would work great on a drop leg panel or other MOLLE gear.

vipermagpouch.jpg

vipermagpouch2.jpg

Asking $25 shipped for this one.

First I'll take it followed by a pm gets them. PayPal or USPS money order only.

Thanks!

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.