I’m talking about the guy that tries to sell a LNIB Glock 20 “with only 25 rounds down the barrel” for $600, or the guy that tries to sell a NIB S-12 for $900.

If I could find one of these in MA, $600 would be a steal. 20's here that are 15+ years old go for anywhere from $700-900. Supply and demand. If I had one and was going to sell it, based on my knowledge of price from my area, I would ask more than $600. This thread has turned to shit but really it is pointless to begin with. How about everyone has a beer and avoids this thread for the rest of eternity beer.gif

I think folks are laughing at both of you. Two presumably adult men, on the internet, bickering like children.

Boba - you want him to ignore you. If that's the solution, you can do it - by ignoring him when he trolls you. Solved.

Normally I do ignor him but I'm bored (see my most recent post) so so I don't mind spending a few minutes reminding MT that he is a petty bitter child.

I’m talking about the guy that tries to sell a LNIB Glock 20 “with only 25 rounds down the barrel” for $600, or the guy that tries to sell a NIB S-12 for $900.

If I could find one of these in MA, $600 would be a steal. 20's here that are 15+ years old go for anywhere from $700-900. Supply and demand. If I had one and was going to sell it, based on my knowledge of price from my area, I would ask more than $600. This thread has turned to shit but really it is pointless to begin with. How about everyone has a beer and avoids this thread for the rest of eternity beer.gif

Why can't you just go to Gunbroker and buy a brand new gun for $547 shipped or hit the Going Quite site and get one for $525 shipped?

Why can't you just go to Gunbroker and buy a brand new gun for $547 shipped or hit the Going Quite site and get one for $525 shipped?

According to the Massachusetts Attorney General, it is unsafe to operate a Glock made after 10/21/1998. Due to its lack of certain features (loaded chamber indicator, no physical safety..etc.etc) so the only way to get a Glock here, is if it has a serial dated to pre-10/21/98 (unless you are a member of a police department). We only have whatever stock is available from FFLs, they will not take in any out of state Glock sales that they dont know first hand are pre-98 as they would be held liable. So we usually get police dept. turn ins or personal sales with a registration purchase date prior to 98. My G22 is a Detroit police turn in, has the stamps for them on the side. There were not a lot of sales of the G20 to begin with here and when they do come in they are usually snatched up first day.

Note: If you want a nice idea of what we are dealing with where I am and why some might consider selling for more, look at the Glocks listed here (http://fsguns.com/used/)

Edited by VR6Shooter

Well then, you really are not in a position to buy a LNIB gen 3 or 4 G20 for $600

I could understnd you paying a premium for the right used gun but your circumstance is not really applicable here.

I'm talking about the guy that buys a Savage Axis from Walmart for $289 and then tries to sell it a week later as "LNIB, only 10 rounsired, asking $350 plus shipping"

Kudoes to them if they sell it but i still don't get it

Well then, you really are not in a position to buy a LNIB gen 3 or 4 G20 for $600

I could understnd you paying a premium for the right used gun but your circumstance is not really applicable here.

Well I didnt know we were speaking of a specific generation of Glock, just LNIB, which ours sometimes are represented as. My G17 was LNIB and was a 90 build, so I just stated it as I see it

• 3 weeks later...

I live living in a FREE STATE WOOOT WOOIT Had to get it out lol seriously though all firearm owners need to move to a hand fool of states along with all American manufacturers and problem solved I seriously doubt state government would even fathom screwing with there residents second ammendment

I live living in a FREE STATE WOOOT WOOIT Had to get it out lol seriously though all firearm owners need to move to a hand fool of states along with all American manufacturers and problem solved I seriously doubt state government would even fathom screwing with there residents second ammendment

Indiana is free enough for me. I can own pretty much whatever I want, just no SBS... But that doesn't bother me.

West Virginia is pretty damn good when it comes to the second ammendment and it is also included in the states constitution. Rarely do we see a anti gun legislation go in and if it does it is shut down pretty fast here.i used to be in up state NY were I was stationed in the U.S. Army and after I was medically retired I got as far away as I could we rented our house out that we bought and everything and moved here there firearm laws were out of control it was like a six month wait just to get a pistol purchase permit and to many damn regulations on modern sporting rifles

• Like 2

I think a HUGE problem with people's prices for used firearms is that the owners research prices on comparable firearms. That's all well and good. The problem is that they base their "valued price" on ASKING prices... not SOLD FOR prices. They find an ad where some guy is asking some ridiculous price for his firearm (but never gets it) and thinks, "hey, that's what I can get for mine!". Wrong. You can ASK that (just as the other guy did), but you will not GET that (just as the other guy didn't).

Not to get into this whirling clusterfuck to any extent..............., but I've personally done business with BobaDebt, and I'm here to say he's a straight-up guy. (Still feel like I got a helluva deal for the $, and the transaction would not have gone smoother !)

We all have the option to buy or not buy anything at any time (unless we're talking about forced health insurance, thanks to our gov't), and to carp and whine about someone's prices is a colossal waste of time...........Just buy it or don't !! These things tend to level out by themselves............. The market sets what something is worth, so STFU and MYOB...............

.........and that's MY $0.02...........

• Like 2

Oh and yea to hell with gunbroker the people on there selling are just Rediculous on pricing and the people paying are even more Rediculous I guess gambling is an addiction for some not my cup of brew to gamble on shit you haven't even held in your hands to check over first. Or from a reputable dealer. Hell just the other day I saw a cheap WASR 10 not the 10/63 going for 700.00 are they just crazy or am I missing something here? I wouldn't pay more than 400.00 for one

Edited by Warthog35F