Politically Incorrect Historical Connotations, Watch What You Say

"Chief Diversity Officer"? Are we actually paying taxes for this? He actually gets paid to sit around and have meetings with his staff to think this shit up! I'll bet this assclown is paid well over 100K a year for this, and now this stooge wants everyone to buy into his contrived"self censorship" to justify his bullshit, made up, job.

I'm voting Romney this Nov. Anyone with a (D) after their name gets voted out on my ballot.

I think the as a rule of thumb, mentally handicaped people like this retard should never be allowed in a fort yet alone be allowed to hold one down. As if we don't have enough people looking for an excuse to fein being offened in an atempt to sue, we are paying this guy to create new material for them to be pissed off about.

Honestly I find the whole thing absurd. It's like recently I was told that the term "wetback" is racially offensive. It actually refers to a persons immigration status and not their herritage. You could be a wetback from anywhere, though it used to be simply "W.O.P" (With Out Papers) but that was racist to somebody else.Next on the list is "illegal alien" and "undocumented worker" we'll have to call them something like "New Americans" or some other PC bullshit. ( But it won't be long before saying "nervous as a whore in church" is offensive to prostitues, because they are not in fact nervous in church. Being of Ducth decent I can tell you I am NOT offended by the phrase "Going Dutch" I'm also part Germen and French, calling me a Nazi or Cheese eating surrender monkey or frog, doesn't bother me. Germens had done some bad things and Frenchmen ran away from a lot. Thats the past, secure the future representation of your people through your own actions. Or am I just a bigot who owes half of america an appology?

• Like 5

Total left wing progressive BS. aimed at..........you guessed it, the white man. You see, it is perfectly acceptable to this lump of feces to say honky-cracker white POS but any epitaph that can be construed to imply a personage of non-white ancestry is a hate crime and prosecutable. Racism is indeed alive in this country, stoked by the jack-off community organizer and his minions. For the handful of rednecks and neo-nazis/skinheads in this country they are far, far outnumbered by the jessie jackson, al sharptons, rev.wright/ farrakhan's that the white guilt liberals give front and center to. To allow this "acceptable" racism to fester is what offends me and should any individual with 2 or more functioning brain cells regardless of culture, lineage or ethnicity, talk is cheap! They better knock this sh*t off because one day it will blow up in their faces, real bad. Maybe that is what these vermin want instead of really trying to unite the peoples of this country?

• Like 5

This is suck a crock os shit. I will say what ever I want when every I want and if you are offended by it then you have the ability to choose to walk away or grow a set of balls and confront me. This country is being turned into a bunch of fucking pussys. America was founded on the belief that we should have the right to do and say what ever we want and now everyone is so concerned with offending other that soon enough it will be a hate crime to fart in public.

We are slowly becoming France

I would rather put a bullet in my head then been like the nutless, spineless fucks of France.

well to be honest fellas, the pussification of our society has been in full swing for some time now. and while many people across the land are sick of it, the "majority", buys into what our system spews and takes it as "truth". its part of the reason why i hate our education system so bad. our children are being brainwashed at a young age, and parents now have little say in whats best for their child. and when they fight it, they risk losing their parental rights.

it appears that if those in power cant rewrite the Constitution, they'll simply outlaw the amendments that give us freedom. and it wont be done overnight or at once, but in small incriments.

political correctness is a violation of freedom of speech. good or bad IMO.

• Like 6

well to be honest fellas, the pussification of our society has been in full swing for some time now. and while many people across the land are sick of it, the "majority", buys into what our system spews and takes it as "truth". its part of the reason why i hate our education system so bad. our children are being brainwashed at a young age, and parents now have little say in whats best for their child. and when they fight it, they risk losing their parental rights.

it appears that if those in power cant rewrite the Constitution, they'll simply outlaw the amendments that give us freedom. and it wont be done overnight or at once, but in small incriments.

political correctness is a violation of freedom of speech. good or bad IMO.

Sad but true!!!

Authority allows two roles: the torturer and the tortured. It twists people into joyless mannequins that fear and hate, while culture plunges into the abyss.

Or Greece. Say what you want about France. There are some pipe hitting, Taliban slaying French motherfuckers in Afghanistan that can prove otherwise. They also had some great eye candy on my last deployment there. Their government may be fucked up but their Military is squared away.

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

Or Greece. Say what you want about France. There are some pipe hitting, Taliban slaying French motherfuckers in Afghanistan that can prove otherwise. They also had some great eye candy on my last deployment there. Their government may be fucked up but their Military is squared away.

Yes they do have great eye candy, but the "some pipe hitting Taliban slaying French motherfuckers" need to square that government up. Pretty sad when they are fining and threatening Brigitte Bardot for speaking out on said government.

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 2

But you can say anything you want about conservatives, right? There is nothing any of them can call me, label me, categorize me or group me that could possibly offend me. You'd have to be pretty thin skinned to let anything someone says about you. without knowing you personally at all, bother you. Where are we guaranteed not to have our wittle bitty feewings hurt anyhow? Un-freaking real.....

• Like 1

Simple fucks can eat shit and die. If what I say offends you, GOOD!!!! Being the nice, PC guy only got my ass kicked, so I turned into a real asshole later in life.

The Libtards can go suck a hairy monkey's nipple for all I care.

Nicely put, time and time again it is proven true that nice guys ALWAYS finish last. Althought I will censor myself at times out of respect for others but that is only until they prove themselves unworthy of said respect. I give most the benefit of the doubt till the fuck me over or cross me. 99% of they time I end up respecting no one. Being a nice guy never seems to cut it.

Edited by Mohawk Bob

I take exception to the "frogs" sentiment as well. France has always had a strong military, consistently fucked over by its politicians.

For example, French politicos insisted the Maginot line was still worth two shits all the way up to 1939. Why? Because they spent a shit ton of money building it and didn't want to admit it was a retarded waste of money.

Meanwhile DeGaulle accurately predicted that Germany was going to plow through their defenses, and that French armored units needed to be mobilized yesterday - France actually had a formidible armored force that was individually comparable to German forces before the war broke out.

DeGaulle's pleas were ignored by beaurocrats, the tanks and light armor remained scattered in various regions of France, leaving the country wide open for Germany to steamroll the fuck in.

The French army was completely capable of stopping Germany, but were practically told to do nothing to prepare for war all the way up to the last minute, but by then it was too late.

Today, France still maintains one hell of a technically competent military - just with not much to do with it.

P.S. I am half French and have the nose & chin th prove it.

Edited by mancat

How does a cat show its chin? Isnt it really hairy? And dont all cat noses look the same? What differentiates a French cat nose from an American cat nose?

that's just racist, how can you say all cats look the same. :)

Edited by Salt