Are saiga .223's in 20 inch barrels still being imported

Not a fan of the wood but that can be changed. May look into the M series. The trigger looks to have a weird shape to it.

you could always sell it to recoup costs. Personally I'd keep the hanguard. Hard to find. The trigger is the way it is because there aren't linkage holes which is a huge plus. Most have to have them welded and refinished during conersion. On the m series, they are non existent. If there were 3 more inches of barrel, I would get one for my rpk project since noone wants to import the real thing.

Not a fan of the wood but that can be changed. May look into the M series. The trigger looks to have a weird shape to it.

you could always sell it to recoup costs. Personally I'd keep the hanguard. Hard to find. The trigger is the way it is because there aren't linkage holes which is a huge plus. Most have to have them welded and refinished during conersion. On the m series, they are non existent. If there were 3 more inches of barrel, I would get one for my rpk project since noone wants to import the real thing.

Another thing is that many barrel components from other variants might not be compatible due to the heavier barrel on the M Series. Still a cool rifle though.