AK-47 Bumpinator Bump Fire Stock. Home Made - DIY

Why not clearance the tube over the PG nut on your trigger guard?

The tapco t6 stock tube I used in my saiga conversion is a different length than the tubes on all of my other guns :0 And I only have one bumpinator stock. This stock works on all my guns except the Saiga. I would have to modify the bumpinator extensively to make it work on the Saiga. Or make a second bumpinator specifically for the Saiga. I already have an extra tube of the perfect length I can slap on the Saiga. So the simplest, quickest and cheapest solution is to get a second trigger guard, modify it and slap it on the saiga. And since I need new magazines (my drums won't bump but those 10 round mags bump like bosses) I might as well just get a trigger guard in the same order :D

He needs a way to keep the locking pin in the buttstock just high enough out of the position holes but not enough to come out of the buffer tube guide slot.

It looks like he completely removed the locking lever and pin from the stock.

Edited by BB1980

I can see how it is constructed but surely there is a way to keep it all together. Maybe a roll pin fit tightly through the tube portion riding in slots cut in the sides of the butt stock portion?

There are lots of ways. Ryans bumpinator is kept together. Mine is not. I just want to show the simplest version that works and let everyone else add whatever they want to it.

He needs a way to keep the locking pin in the buttstock just high enough out of the position holes but not enough to come out of the buffer tube guide slot.

Yes. Mine has the locking mechanism removed. Ryans mechanism is set up so he can quickly remove and reinstall it. His tube that the stock rides on is milled out. My tube is like new so I just disabled the locking mech.

Fill in the position holes and make it really smooth in the guide slot maybe?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks great and looked like it worked great also, I have an AK but the only thing is it is a under folder and I have not seen anything for making one of those into a bump fire. I take it back I did see one where the guy did it just using the pistol grip but I didn't like the way it fit all lose tho it did work good. Does anyone have an idea or know what would be a good way to make something for the under folder model of the AK into a bump fire?