Hotties with Shotties! episode 1 "Tiger Lilly"

Ok so this is the girl in the pics I posted recently. I met her online and got "Myspaced" which is when the girls photo is better then in person lol. Her face and body were fine but her grill needs some work.

But enough of my complaints lol......without further ado the fist episode of "Hotties with Shotties"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZw1grq92c&feature=plcp

• Like 5

HAHA, killing birds. I see what you mean about the teeth too. Other than that, a good video. Maybe not the tiggest of bitties, but a girl will always get more hits than a buncha dudes beer.gif

Yeah I still have to find time to go to the range with Ms Tigg Bitties....just put thus one out to see how it goes lol. Sorry about the "nuns outfit"

rolleyes.gif

I didn't mean to rake your idea because I thought it was for a calendar not a video...sorry bud.

The word hotties is plural, and implies that there is more than one hottie. The way I see it, you owe me another one.

Its okay though, debt makes sure that nobody is missed.

haha.gif

Ok Mr grammar lol......the reason its "Hotties with Shotties" is because its going to be an on going series meaning plural. This is only the first episode so you will get more in time.....more will come my good man just you wait and see! lol

We Want Lil Sis !!!!red_heart.gif

Yes yes.....I know she will come out next time and I'm going to get a lot of footage of her.

What do you guys think about "lil Sis" doing some gun reviews? Maybe some shooting tips?

Edited by BLK-HWK-VET
  • Like 2

Yes yes.....I know she will come out next time and I'm going to get a lot of footage of her.

What do you guys think about "lil Sis" doing some gun reviews? Maybe some shooting tips?

That would be kinda cool. Always nice to get reviews of stuff, from a woman is even better

Just make sure she knows how to handle and operate a firearm. I like watching hot girls shoot guns but I dont care what they have to say if they cant even operate them effectively.

There is a chick who does gun reviews and stuff on youtube who's got alot of followers and is pretty hot but she can use the guns she's shooting.

A pretty girl shooting and talking about guns will get you more views than ANYTHING else.

• Like 1

Just make sure she knows how to handle and operate a firearm. I like watching hot girls shoot guns but I dont care what they have to say if they cant even operate them effectively.

There is a chick who does gun reviews and stuff on youtube who's got alot of followers and is pretty hot but she can use the guns she's shooting.

A pretty girl shooting and talking about guns will get you more views than ANYTHING else.

What's her channel's name?

Have you seen "lil Sis" shoot? She's pretty good herself. Age does a little competitive trap shooting.

What's her channel's name?

Dont know, I dont really subscribe to channels. Just ran across her vids one day watching chicks shooting! lol But I recall she was hot and seemed to know a little about guns as well.

Have you seen "lil Sis" shoot? She's pretty good herself. Age does a little competitive trap shooting.

Yeah she's not bad, Im just saying it will go over better with the gun crowd if the girl or girl's can shoot and operate the gun. Otherwise there's not much need for a commentary.wink.png