Tromix factory LRBHO Thread?

Someone got banned and people inquired as to why. There was nothing evident in this individuals posts that seemed malicious or against forum rules. Then poof. Just like in some conspiracy govt movie none of it ever existed or happened. Be careful we never know who is next!010.gif

Exactly, but who knows, perhaps something was said in a PM or email. All I know is that the thread made a certain someone look REALLY bad, which is possibly why it was deleted. A saving face kind of thing. I just miss seeing Ram's Saigas, they were practically works of art compared to most others I've ever seen.

• Like 2

In regards to the thread itself, the only post that could possibly be considered offensive was not from the banned member, but the OP. But, I can't really say even that was offensive, just extremely rude and uncalled for. That being said, no one knows if any naughty PMs or emails were exchanged, so all there can be is speculation.

The few times I met Ray he was extremely nice. Offering to help me do my conversion. He always had a new toy or video of something crazy to show me too. IT was always way to overwhelming to see all this beautiful custom stuff for a saiga addict like me. He once alluded to there being bad blood between him and people on here. He will be missed.