So, anybody familiar with this device?

https://halix.co/innovations.html

I'm wondering what the ATF thinks of this thing, if it's actually 100% legal, and if it is, if it's actually practical, or just a gimmick.

Personally, I'll be laughing my ass off until I get a chance to dislocate my jaw with one.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're the Internet; all we do is judge!

While not for AR's this is still the most retarted thing EVER for any gun!!! http://www.alliancearmament.com/forwardpistolgripwitharmorshield.aspx  

I'd love to see that! lol   One thing I'm really looking into though is something I saw on "American Guns". I know, I hate that shit ass show too but I do enjoy yelling at the TV when watching it. I

Posted Images

Well, I guess this is better than one with a sharpened tip that goes right up flush against your windpipe, yet curiously it still seems more desirable to have my shoulder absorbing the recoil instead of my face. I'm just funny that way.

But... But... But...

But this dude is using a Glock, is all kitted out in Tacticool gear, so he must be an Operator and know what is good and what is not, right? dry.png

screenglock.jpg

Yup, thats also why his gut sticks out between his vest and belt, and his IFAK pouch is empty...

• Like 2

I'd like to see a video of their faces bouncing around like bobble head dolls.

Watch the video...

Whats really wrong with that video is there should never be that many left handed people in one place together ever. Sure this is a sign that, this product was designed by satan himself.

Oh,.and really? Rather have that than a rifle?

• Like 1

Not by the ARs on my chinny-chin-chin!

To be fair to the goofballs who designed the thing, they do say it's designed for cartridges up to 6.8SPC. This is a bit like saying "mountains up to Ben Nevis", of course, but at least they're forthright about its intended utility. Still, that seems like it would be a very uncomfortable way to shoot, even if there were no recoil impulse.

• Like 1

But... But... But...

But this dude is using a Glock, is all kitted out in Tacticool gear, so he must be an Operator and know what is good and what is not, right? dry.png

screenglock.jpg

Yup, thats also why his gut sticks out between his vest and belt, and his IFAK pouch is empty...

That's not an IFAK, it's a snack pouch.

• Like 3