• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're the Internet; all we do is judge!

While not for AR's this is still the most retarted thing EVER for any gun!!! http://www.alliancearmament.com/forwardpistolgripwitharmorshield.aspx  

I'd love to see that! lol   One thing I'm really looking into though is something I saw on "American Guns". I know, I hate that shit ass show too but I do enjoy yelling at the TV when watching it. I

Posted Images

But... But... But...

But this dude is using a Glock, is all kitted out in Tacticool gear, so he must be an Operator and know what is good and what is not, right? dry.png

screenglock.jpg

Yup, thats also why his gut sticks out between his vest and belt, and his IFAK pouch is empty...

That's not an IFAK, it's a snack pouch.

Oops, I didn't recognize that as a BSKIT (Bacon Sammich Kit, Improved Tactical).

• Like 3

But... But... But...

But this dude is using a Glock, is all kitted out in Tacticool gear, so he must be an Operator and know what is good and what is not, right? dry.png

screenglock.jpg

Yup, thats also why his gut sticks out between his vest and belt, and his IFAK pouch is empty...

Oops, I didn't recognize that as a BSKIT (Bacon Sammich Kit, Improved Tactical).

That's not where I keep my snack pouch. I keep one on either side of my manboob-rig to keep myself from having to make uncomfortable reaches when deploying a Twinkie.

I just hope he uses his dump pouch for dumping magazines.

• Like 2

While not for AR's this is still the most retarted thing EVER for any gun!!!

http://www.alliancea...rmorshield.aspx

They can be combined.

Seriously though, I think I will be doing an AR pistol before a carbine. I've been thinking of ways to do something similar, albeit without a direct longitudinal impact to my face.

I don't think it was unreasonable for the manufacturer to specify that he intended it for .223. That is the most popular round. If it helps with that, dandy.

I still would rather put the buffer tube on my shoulder though. Perhaps using one of those trap jackets with the shoulder pads and tall sights would be a more practical route. Any of those cost less than $250?

Even if I did want one though, it looks pretty easy to make without spending $250, and could easily be made to fold out of the way while you're at it.

Edited by GunFun

If this is to avoid paying for a SBR tax, why not just make a vest with a molded cup to place the buffer tube on.

I've thought about the same thing many times - and the short answer is, the ATF could decide that cup constituted a buttstock, and when the tube entered the cup, an SBR was manufactured.

Not really all that far-fetched.

It would be interesting to see their response if a letter was sent on the subject.

But I believe that cup's presence would make the "pistol" into something "intended to be fired from the shoulder," thus, a rifle in their eyes.

• Like 1

That's not where I keep my snack pouch. I keep one on either side of my manboob-rig to keep myself from having to make uncomfortable reaches when deploying a Twinkie.

I just hope he uses his dump pouch for dumping magazines.

From now on the only use I have for Twinkies at the range is to prove my AKs reliability over my M4 for any nay sayers

If this is to avoid paying for a SBR tax, why not just make a vest with a molded cup to place the buffer tube on.

I've thought about the same thing many times - and the short answer is, the ATF could decide that cup constituted a buttstock, and when the tube entered the cup, an SBR was manufactured.

It would be interesting to see their response if a letter was sent on the subject.

But I believe that cup's presence would make the "pistol" into something "intended to be fired from the shoulder," thus, a rifle in their eyes.

The wording has to be right in the letter for them to see the light.. The firearm would not interlock or connect with the cup in even a temporary manor.. The cup would be glued or sewn to the vest and would be a permanent portion of the vest.

Really any heavy shoulder pad already does the job well enough.

But... But... But...

screenglock.jpg

Hey now, some of us actually used snack pouches, they are an essential part of a combat loadout:-)

$250 for that? I think I'm in the wrong market.

No you're not! You gotta trust me on this one.

Probably right on that.. I'm noticing they did one thing smart, they are pre selling them rather than making a bunch and trying to sell.

The maker really needs to make a lower cost model for the airsoft market it would probably be more practical on a "gun" that has no recoil.

Just so you guys know (and this is only for saiga-12 members) but Im currently in the testing phase for my "taint stock" version of this for our saigas both the 7.62 and the saiga 12. You simply lay down, apply the taint stock up against your taint, and fire away. It doesnt hurt, I promise. Its even more accurate than any other taint system out there. The TSS (Taint Stock System) will be available for purchase this Christmas (2012) for a mere 100 dollars a system. All parts will be made from carbon kevlar for that added battle durability that is needed in the field while firing live taint shots at the enemy.

Additionally, if you use the coupon code TAINT when you place your order, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a free 3 day course on proper taint shooting. The course will have live firing exercises as well as shoot house exercises where shooters will get to practice their taint shots under pressure.

www.taint-shot.com

Thanks guys, and I appreciate your continued support!

*this message was a complete farce and created purely for my own enjoyment and to make absolutely as much fun as possible at the video that was posted. Any and all resemblance to any other taint system was purely coincidental and was no way intended to be real.*

• Like 1

The wording has to be right in the letter for them to see the light.. The firearm would not interlock or connect with the cup in even a temporary manor.. The cup would be glued or sewn to the vest and would be a permanent portion of the vest.

Really any heavy shoulder pad already does the job well enough.

the stock has to be attached to the gun, so yes what you are saying is exactly what I was thinking of doing for the "SBR" myself, and yes the quotes are required and intentional otherwise it would have a stock and be an SBR. :)

Edited by Syndicate

But... But... But...

screenglock.jpg

Hey now, some of us actually used snack pouches, they are an essential part of a combat loadout:-)

I could take my daughters Welches fruit snacks in that empty pouch for that needed dose of vitamin c....

Seems like a really ridiculous idea, a real waste of possibly good-intended effort. And besides, if I used it, it would knock the chew outta my mouth firing the bastard.

$250 for that? I think I'm in the wrong market.

No you're not! You gotta trust me on this one.

Probably right on that.. I'm noticing they did one thing smart, they are pre selling them rather than making a bunch and trying to sell.

The maker really needs to make a lower cost model for the airsoft market it would probably be more practical on a "gun" that has no recoil.

But if you're making something for the airsoft market - why not just make it a much more practical item - a buttstock? Remember, the NFA only applies to firearms when some ATF goon gets a hair up his ass and decides an airsoft gun is a machine gun.

Just so you guys know (and this is only for saiga-12 members) but Im currently in the testing phase for my "taint stock" version of this for our saigas both the 7.62 and the saiga 12. You simply lay down, apply the taint stock up against your taint, and fire away. It doesnt hurt, I promise. Its even more accurate than any other taint system out there. The TSS (Taint Stock System) will be available for purchase this Christmas (2012) for a mere 100 dollars a system. All parts will be made from carbon kevlar for that added battle durability that is needed in the field while firing live taint shots at the enemy.

Additionally, if you use the coupon code TAINT when you place your order, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a free 3 day course on proper taint shooting. The course will have live firing exercises as well as shoot house exercises where shooters will get to practice their taint shots under pressure.

www.taint-shot.com

Thanks guys, and I appreciate your continued support!

*this message was a complete farce and created purely for my own enjoyment and to make absolutely as much fun as possible at the video that was posted. Any and all resemblance to any other taint system was purely coincidental and was no way intended to be real.*

I believe you're infringing on some of evlblkwpnz patents... he's been shooting his S12 off his nether-regions for years now.

• Like 1

Maybe it's smart, but if industries throughout history had waited around for enough preorders to finance their new products, we'd probably be sitting around chatting with each other using computers made of tin cans and strings on an Internet made of donkeys...or something. Edited by DrThunder88

Has anyone read any of the other forums he lists on the site about it. In his Arfcom thread stated he was planning to test it on a Remington 870. He may list it as just being for small calibers, but his intentions are clearly to go higher. He must not understand the forces of recoil and projectile weight/load

Edited by VR6Shooter
  • Like 2