Just so you guys know (and this is only for saiga-12 members) but Im currently in the testing phase for my "taint stock" version of this for our saigas both the 7.62 and the saiga 12. You simply lay down, apply the taint stock up against your taint, and fire away. It doesnt hurt, I promise. Its even more accurate than any other taint system out there. The TSS (Taint Stock System) will be available for purchase this Christmas (2012) for a mere 100 dollars a system. All parts will be made from carbon kevlar for that added battle durability that is needed in the field while firing live taint shots at the enemy.

Additionally, if you use the coupon code TAINT when you place your order, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a free 3 day course on proper taint shooting. The course will have live firing exercises as well as shoot house exercises where shooters will get to practice their taint shots under pressure.

www.taint-shot.com

Thanks guys, and I appreciate your continued support!

*this message was a complete farce and created purely for my own enjoyment and to make absolutely as much fun as possible at the video that was posted. Any and all resemblance to any other taint system was purely coincidental and was no way intended to be real.*

I believe you're infringing on some of evlblkwpnz patents... he's been shooting his S12 off his nether-regions for years now.

He does NOT have taint exclusivity. Only twig and berries.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're the Internet; all we do is judge!

While not for AR's this is still the most retarted thing EVER for any gun!!! http://www.alliancearmament.com/forwardpistolgripwitharmorshield.aspx  

I'd love to see that! lol   One thing I'm really looking into though is something I saw on "American Guns". I know, I hate that shit ass show too but I do enjoy yelling at the TV when watching it. I

Posted Images

Has anyone read any of the other forums he lists on the site about it. In his Arfcom thread stated he was planning to test it on a Remington 870. He may list it as just being for small calibers, but his intentions are clearly to go higher. He must not understand the forces of recoil and projectile weight/load

I'd love to see that! lol

One thing I'm really looking into though is something I saw on "American Guns". I know, I hate that shit ass show too but I do enjoy yelling at the TV when watching it. Its a stress releaver lol. Well on the show where they wanted to open up an "Aireal Gunnery Experience" thet had a vest with a spring loaded arm to stablize a weapon mounted to it. In their case it was a M16 but I'm thinking about doing it for my saiga-12! Its just a camera stabilizer for movie camera men. The bad thing is they cost like $1400 but for a one armed shooter such as myself it would be invaluable.

• Like 4

In the show, wasnt it mounted to an atv? Or am I thinking of a different show?

I think your thinking of a different one. In this one he was riding in the back of a UH-1 Huey. The aircraft didnt have a gun mount so they used that camera harness.

Whats it called the "whiplash" lol jeezz. I guess their going in a direction no else is but seriously, I could design a new style of parachute that the harness fastens to your nuts! What a ride!!021.gif

Just so you guys know (and this is only for saiga-12 members) but Im currently in the testing phase for my "taint stock" version of this for our saigas both the 7.62 and the saiga 12. You simply lay down, apply the taint stock up against your taint, and fire away. It doesnt hurt, I promise. Its even more accurate than any other taint system out there. The TSS (Taint Stock System) will be available for purchase this Christmas (2012) for a mere 100 dollars a system. All parts will be made from carbon kevlar for that added battle durability that is needed in the field while firing live taint shots at the enemy.

Additionally, if you use the coupon code TAINT when you place your order, you will automatically be entered into a drawing for a free 3 day course on proper taint shooting. The course will have live firing exercises as well as shoot house exercises where shooters will get to practice their taint shots under pressure.

www.taint-shot.com

*this message was a complete farce and created purely for my own enjoyment and to make absolutely as much fun as possible at the video that was posted. Any and all resemblance to any other taint system was purely coincidental and was no way intended to be real.*

I believe you're infringing on some of evlblkwpnz patents... he's been shooting his S12 off his nether-regions for years now.

Does installing the Taint Stock require modification of the poon tang?
  • Like 2

www.taint-shot.com

Does installing the Taint Stock require modification of the poon tang?

It is optional, but once you go that route it is hard to go back.

If that stock were a dance it would look like this.

Which one is you, DogMan?

Easy now, I didn't mean to get you all aroused, Tim. I don't know the guys in the photo, but if you're that eager I'll see what I can do to hook you up.biggrin.png

Easy now, I didn't mean to get you all aroused, Tim. I don't know the guys in the photo, but if you're that eager I'll see what I can do to hook you up.biggrin.png

Well, they do seem manly and virile but completely non threatening. Got any longer vids to help me make up my mind?

Well, they do seem manly and virile but completely non threatening. Got any longer vids to help me make up my mind?

That's it, let it all out. It's OK to be who you are. We don't judge.

That's it, let it all out. It's OK to be who you are. We don't judge.

That's great! I was a bit apprehensive about painting my S12 pink and slathering it with Hello Kitty stickers but you've put my mind at ease.

We're the Internet; all we do is judge!

Uh, about my last post. I was just kidding, OK?