Russian side folder and installation

Just curious what the fees would look like. Or if any builders have a normal package to convert a 109 into S-12 c configuration. I like the 030 style swat versions you can get now( though with garbage furnature and a too long barrel, and normal trunnion.) and the Dinzag parts kit , but want to go with KISS clean and mean and lightweight. Maybe not even the FSB. But a barrel chop and permanantly attach a 10 slot flash for 18.25" ,and a Triangle or 100 series maybe one 8 rd. mag with some 5's all Izhmash.

But heard a little about changes in importation and might be possible to get what I want factory stock. Like the LEO imports a while back. Actually wouldnt mind a H20 Benelli m4 with the real stock and tube either...

Do a lot of research before you send something out for an AK100 retrofit. Try TAC47 or Piece of History Firearms. I don't recommend anyone else for retrofits, at all. I could elaborate, but.... I'll just say that I like reading the forums and posting here. Take from that what you will.

bad_egg.gif

Edited by evlblkwpnz

There are also a couple great DIY threads here if you're up for the challenge. EvlBlk gives good advice too.

Pressing the rivets is the hardest part when doing this on a Saiga rifle or shotgun (I think these are the easiest, from my experience). Dracos and Romanian M10 rifles are a bit more difficult as none of the original holes can be used to locate the rear block.

This is what it looks like when someone employs a little "give a damn"....

This was a Saiga 12

post-22401-0-27543300-1347248008_thumb.jpg

This was a pain in the ass Romanian M10 545. There was a lot of welding and blending here. Very time consuming to make it look like this. Look at how perfectly the receiver cover fits to the rear block.

post-22401-0-70468900-1347248123_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-49826200-1347248134_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-33541300-1347248147_thumb.jpg

post-22401-0-30338400-1347248164_thumb.jpg

Edited by evlblkwpnz