Saiga Shirts (pre order re open for weekend!)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is NOT   your Daddy's 12ga...

I'd buy one with just the 030 image and no verbiage.

I'll do some thinking on this........      

Posted Images

what's wrong with just a tee-shirt with a picture of a SAIGA 12 on it without all those sayings? eh, maybe i'm "old fashion", but I wouldn't buy a tee-shirt that has sayings or comments on it.

Nothing, really...

Cheezy slogans seem to sell better..

Bottom line is I need to sell "X" amount of shirts to put something into production.

and they have to keep selling to stay in production.

All the "Tea Party" stuff we were printing has died off..(Just like the movement itself..) we are revamping our entire line..

Can't make everybody happy all the time, So I make what will appeal most to my clientele... (with in reason)

I'd be happy to "tape off" the slogan and print you a a "one of" with just the image of the 030 if you wold like.. :)

As for the plain image of an 030, I doubt that would go out of style. There is some guy on ebay selling shirts with a decent slogan, but I won't buy them because the saiga silhouette has a non converted tapco stock and a tromix triggerguard. I'd be fine with all tromix, but that just looks like the gun a youtube reviewer would build.

I would buy: (1) Full izhmash logo on grey shirt. (1) White Izzyy triangle/arrow logo on a black Tshirt or hoodie.

(the hoodie would be pretty fun to wear when I do my midnight jogs in bad neigborhoods)

I would wear those more than any others. If someone knows what the logo is for, they probably think it's cool. If someone is likely to hassle me, they probably don't know.

I'd have to be choosier about where I would wear one whith a picture of a gun on it, because suffering fools gets rather tiresome.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 4

I'd have to be choosier about where I would wear one whith a picture of a gun on it, because suffering fools gets rather tiresome.

I wear this one I designed and had made locally everywhere here and I hadn't been approached or confronted about it. even if I did I would say " go F^^k yourself" and walk off

001198.JPG

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

First one, more to come...

Attached Thumbnails

• post-4180-0-77393500-1347222456_thumb.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

Attached Thumbnails

Attached Thumbnails

Damnit, how many times I gota do this! LOL

I am gona keep this up till I win.

Plain image of a 030 would be on my buy list (Heather grey or yellow shirt with a black or white image).

I'd also be in for the Izhmash logo shirts.

Still waiting on an S12 MLB logo T... lol

Juggs, if you build it....they will sell.

How about an image if an S12 with a drunk Russian passed out on the floor holding a bottle of Vodka....beaten.gif

Or an image of a bottle of Vodka with the Izhmash logo, or just a Saiga 12 on the label. And then some other things on the label like "20 proof" and "Saiga 12 Special Reserve" or "Izhmash Special Reserve" and "Aged to Perfection" etc..

Have the bottle pointing up with an s12 image on the label and have the muzzle end point toward the top of the bottle.

Something like that would be cool. It's a spoof to everyone that knows about the "vodka special" but it rings the Russian Vodka and AK theme to those who don't.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 4

I

Plain image of a 030 would be on my buy list (Heather grey or yellow shirt with a black or white image).

I'd also be in for the Izhmash logo shirts.

Still waiting on an S12 MLB logo T... lol

Juggs, if you build it....they will sell.

How about an image if an S12 with a drunk Russian passed out on the floor holding a bottle of Vodka....beaten.gif

Or an image of a bottle of Vodka with the Izhmash logo, or just a Saiga 12 on the label. And then some other things on the label like "20 proof" and "Saiga 12 Special Reserve" or "Izhmash Special Reserve" and "Aged to Perfection" etc..

Have the bottle pointing up with an s12 image on the label and have the muzzle end point toward the top of the bottle.

Something like that would be cool. It's a spoof to everyone that knows about the "vodka special" but it rings the Russian Vodka and AK theme to those who don't.

All these are good, very good.

• Here zombie.......here zombie
  • How fast can you reload 8 shots in YOUR shotgun?
  • Russian Steel & Sex Appeal
  • What zombie? (in red, dripping letters)
  • Zombie Hunter
  • Zombie Response Team
  • Saiga 12 (top) Ultimate Zombie De-animator (bottom)

• How fast can you reload 10 shots in YOUR 12 gauge?

we got a winner! pic of a wire folded s12, SBS, chaos quadrail, 10-12 round stick mag... if I get 12 rounders I'd go for that too LOL

mine isn't the exact picture I'd prefer a nice TRS or microdot red dot and ladder covers instead of the magpuls

5fcb109e.jpg?t=1338872542

SBS ísn't legal here :( and I need to order me some ladder covers an afg and a different light mount but it's always a work in progress... plus I need to mount my magwell... gives me something to look forward to having a list lol

I like simple and subtle. The original expression is "Keep Cool and Carry On." Okay, I say add the Saiga and the letter "e", in other words...

Keep Cool

and

Carry One

The reader is left to his own imagination, wondering what is on your mind.

how about a picture of a really standard looking saiga 12 converted, with a simple text something along the likes of....

"ak 47? no thats alittle.. outdated since its a 1947 model.....

saiga 12, ak 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun thats what we need a 2012 zombie apocalypse model.

there thats a little bit more modern. "

May as well float some others that came to mind;

Front: Another Vulgar Display Of Power

Back: 3/4 view of a tricked out S-12 with "Saiga 12" underneath

Back: "When Diplomacy Fails" profile view of tricked out S-12 with "Saiga 12" underneath

Back: "From Russia With Love" profile view of tricked out S-12 with "Saiga 12" underneath

• Like 2

I like Squishy's last one.

how about a picture of a really standard looking saiga 12 converted, with a simple text something along the likes of....

saiga 12, ak 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun thats what we need a 2012 zombie apocalypse model.

Try, "No.It's a Saiga 12 There was nothing this cool in 1947"

I like Squishy's last one.

Try, "No.It's a Saiga 12 There was nothing this cool in 1947"

+1 with the pic of a converted s12...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.