Saiga Shirts (pre order re open for weekend!)

Needless to say, I have fallen behind on printing... I will send out paypal invoices once I have 'em ready, (SHOULD be midweek next week)...

anyhow, we will accept preorders again until Monday afternoon.

again, no money now... billed when ready to ship...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is NOT   your Daddy's 12ga...

I'd buy one with just the 030 image and no verbiage.

I'll do some thinking on this........      

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jugg, I am curious as to the shirt styling of the badass skull with an AK mohawk. I do not know what kind of cusomization you do, or if you do any at all, but could a black T shirt be made with the big skull logo on the back in the center, and in the front over the left chest a smaller logo of some sort?

Hey Jugg, I am curious as to the shirt styling of the badass skull with an AK mohawk. I do not know what kind of cusomization you do, or if you do any at all, but could a black T shirt be made with the big skull logo on the back in the center, and in the front over the left chest a smaller logo of some sort?

as of now, first run is gonna be a full front..

the whole RWX thing is pretty much dead along with the "tea Party" stuff that was selling so well even a year ago...

we will probably phase out all our RWX stuff short of the original full front eagle logo... and the shirts we still want to keep printing (don't tread on me, Genghis Khan) will have the mohAwK logo on the left chest in the future vs the old RWX logo...

so keep an eye out... good things to come...

shipping starts Tuesday!

What the hell are you do up at that hour?

Ya making shirts this late, come on, get some sleep.

We can wait a bit, ya wear your self out and you are no good to any body.

GET SOME REST!!!

haha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

as of now, first run is gonna be a full front..

the whole RWX thing is pretty much dead along with the "tea Party" stuff that was selling so well even a year ago...

we will probably phase out all our RWX stuff short of the original full front eagle logo... and the shirts we still want to keep printing (don't tread on me, Genghis Khan) will have the mohAwK logo on the left chest in the future vs the old RWX logo...

so keep an eye out... good things to come...

shipping starts Tuesday!

Ok great, I'll definitely keep an eye out!

GET SOME REST!!!

3rd shift seems to work best... I can handle all biz, phone calls, shipping in the afternoon & run production at night...

If I get done printing early, I can go to bed early!

I was getting so busy during the days I couldn't stop and answer the doggone phone.. I can actually TALK with my clients in the afternoons when I print at night...

Is this over with? I never received an invoice...

And i'd take a Vepr12 shirt too.

Yo....

I got your red & blue shirt right here.

Never got payment.. you still want em?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.