new folding stock coming soon

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we will have models to fit ak/saiga vepr vepr 12 rpk psl   with more coming soon

we are getting ready to release a new rear half option for our folding stock hinges. Here are a couple pics of a prototype. There will be minor cosmetic improvements in the final batch. billet 6061

Fold the other way option?

of course

Two quick questions.....

• What is the LOP, or will different length of pull models be available?
  • Will an ACE rubber pad fit these?

we will offer differnet lengths, entry/warsaw/and nato. nato is pictured.

an ace pad will fit and work, but does not match up cosmetically. We were not happy with the way ace stocks feel without a buttpad, so felt a redesign was necessary. I and many others prefer a metal butt for a military style weapon. We will be releasing a buttpad of our own, but it is a large investment, and will be several months away, we need to sell some stocks first. our buttpads will add a 1/2"

it is very similar to the ace, both are copies of the galil stock. This is what my customers demanded, it is the most popular style of stock. What mine offers over an ace, is a far superior hinge system, and an integral, rather than bolt on stock. It is also lighter, and is designed to be used with or without a buttpad, whereas the ace is only any good with the pad. I also think our buttplate is more aesthetically pleasing, but then again I drew it so that I'd like it.

we have another stock releasing about the same time, that uses a single large tube, rather than 2 smaller tubes.

forgive my un trained eye, but looks mightily like an ace stock... no foam? i was hoping for some mold breaking....not trying to dump on your hard wrok... looks like nice machining.

it is very similar to the ace, both are copies of the galil stock. This is what my customers demanded, it is the most popular style of stock. What mine offers over an ace, is a far superior hinge system, and an integral, rather than bolt on stock. It is also lighter, and is designed to be used with or without a buttpad, whereas the ace is only any good with the pad. I also think our buttplate is more aesthetically pleasing, but then again I drew it so that I'd like it.

we have another stock releasing about the same time, that uses a single large tube, rather than 2 smaller tubes.

forgive my un trained eye, but looks mightily like an ace stock... no foam? i was hoping for some mold breaking....not trying to dump on your hard wrok... looks like nice machining.

well, as long as its not just a carbon copy clone, i dig it, good luck! and +1 on the recoil pad...

any plans to make one with a internal block? for those that cut off the tang

and while I'm at it, I see no sling mounting point on your stock, any plans on having one on there? that was one of the reasons I went with a DPH stock rather then a ACE.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

there is a sling swivel mount on the hinge. I'm not sure where or why to put one on the stock since it is a folder, usually folders only mount slings at the hinge, so they can be carried folded.

Didn't know there was one on the hinge. That's essentially what I meant to ask anyway. Release it already so i can put it on my S12!

• Like 1