new folding stock coming soon

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we will have models to fit ak/saiga vepr vepr 12 rpk psl   with more coming soon

we are getting ready to release a new rear half option for our folding stock hinges. Here are a couple pics of a prototype. There will be minor cosmetic improvements in the final batch. billet 6061

we will have models to fit

ak/saiga

vepr

vepr 12

rpk

psl

with more coming soon

When you say "more coming soon" I'm hoping your talking about the VZ-58...... The VZ gets neglected by most of the big names manufactures, sure Bonesteel and BC Tactical and a couple of others make stuff, but I can probably count the VZ accessory makers on one hand:( Keep up the good work Obi, I/WE appreciate it..

I should have the first 75 nato length stocks available monday.

we will have models to fit

ak/saiga

vepr

vepr 12

rpk

psl

with more coming soon

When you say "more coming soon" I'm hoping your talking about the VZ-58...... The VZ gets neglected by most of the big names manufactures, sure Bonesteel and BC Tactical and a couple of others make stuff, but I can probably count the VZ accessory makers on one hand:( Keep up the good work Obi, I/WE appreciate it..

Vz58 is next on the list, along with milled ak. Those should be available in about 1-2 months.

there is a qd sling attachment point on the hinge.

Sorry, no plans for a cut tang version. The reason we could keep our hinge so narrow, was by using extra length. A cut tang version couldn't be any shorter, so we see no reason to make one.

A cut tang version would be great for people like me that cut the tang (and now wish they hadn't) but I'm not sure how much of a market there would be.

there is a qd sling attachment point on the hinge.

Sorry, no plans for a cut tang version. The reason we could keep our hinge so narrow, was by using extra length. A cut tang version couldn't be any shorter, so we see no reason to make one.

A cut tang version would be great for people like me that cut the tang (and now wish they hadn't) but I'm not sure how much of a market there would be.

Wouldn't a simple solution be to weld the tang back on?

I will be listing these this weekend and will begin shipping them next week.

right now we have 75 nato length right side folders, they can be had for ak/saiga rifles, vepr rifles, vepr 12 shotguns, rpk rifles, and psl rifles.

we are working on other lengths and left side folders and those should start popping up soon.

the buttpads are still several months away, we need to sell some of the stocks first to pay for the molds.

warsaw lenght should be soon, but since anodizing is involved, I don't want to offer a time estimate, sometimes getting them back from anodizing takes forever, sometimes its a few days.

buttpads will be between $8-$14 depending on what we feel the demand is, to hit the $8 mark we would have to see these flying off the shelves and a ton of demand for the pads.