Double feeding in AGP 10rnd mags ?

I'm sure that I'm the only one who's ever experienced this problem with a Saiga-12 but here it is. I am getting a round feeding half way into the chamber before the bolt face makes contact with it. It appears as though the round at the top of the mag is feeding itself into the chamber as the bolt is travleing backwards, and the bolt face is catching the very top of the next round in the magazine as it travels forward. I have to say that this is a fu*ked up situation that I've never seen in any single feed mag, but it only happens with my AGP magazines. Give brothers, Give!

Edited by macaholic

Post up the mods and pics to help us troubleshhot your problem.

I wish I could but I don't know how to post pics on this site. I tried a while back with no luck. I'm still in the stoneage with these damned computers and electrical gadgets.

Edited by macaholic

Post up the mods and pics to help us troubleshhot your problem.

I wish I could but I don't know how to post pics on this site. I tried a while back with no luck. I'm still in the stoneage with these damned computers and electrical gadgets.

Hit more reply options, on the bottom of the screen hit add attachments.

Your gun has been selected as our next S12 Forum performance project. If you choose to accept the offer, please send your gun and mags to the shop, and we'll sort out the feeding and cycling issues - at no cost to you.

Please contact me at the phone number listed in my signature line to make shipping arrangements.

You must be able to lawfully own the firearm as configured in your US state and municipality of residence.

With best regards,

Mike Rogers

• Like 4