Michigan shooters unite!

Hi guys.

I know there's going to be the anual pumpkin shoot in Lapeer in November, but I was hoping a few of us could perhaps do something before that. The pit is a great place to shoot, so I'd suggest just meeting there. Anyone interested in some weekend shoot out there? Nothing formal. Probably just hang out, shoot and maybe go to dinner later (or have pizza at the range).

Thoughts?

Edit: Here's a map to the pit:

pitmap.jpg

Here's video of the Pumpkin Shoot they have there every year. It's the first Saturday after Halloween:

Edited by Corbin

The pumpkin shoot is typically the first weekend (Saturday) after Halloween. I think that's the 3rd of November. I don't think I can make Friday the 21st. Doing a bunch of leather projects for a vendor at the MI Ren Fest. Sunday maybe.

• 1 month later...

Well, I wasn't able to confirm with anyone if there was a pumpkin shoot. I know there's another pumpkin shoot in Chesaning this coming weekend though (Nov 10th). From about noon to 4PM.

Sheridan Arms from Saginaw is doing it. To keep the crowds from getting too big, they've set it up so people have to register with them and pay the $10 per person fee to come. You can bring whatever firearms you like, but they'll have machine gun rentals there too. I imagine other shooters might let you fire their guns too, if you ask nicely.

Anyway, here is the contact information to register:

Sheridan Arms LLC/Sheridan Armaments

2486 Midland Road

Saginaw, MI 48603

Ph 989-607-0130

Fax 989-607-0131

email: gunshop@sheridanarms.com

Edited by Corbin