vepr 12 accessories/mods you will do

I've forgotten to tell about Molot GK-01, I asked why Molot don't send them to US, and Sergey told, that US Molot importers don't order them sad.png and if they do, Molot make and send GK-01 to US customers.

Hey, US Customers, if you wont Original Molot GK-01, ask your Molot dealers to order GK-01 for you.

Edited by PapaZorro
  • Like 2

Thank you very much for all the info PapaZorro

I would like to find a Vepr-12 folder and trunnion, hopefully someone will make a rail for the hand guard. And does anyone know if one of these railed FSB from K-var for the 030 would fit a Vepr?

Vepr-12 has the same, why you want to change fo K-var?

The AFT imposed regulations that forbid the 1913 picatinny rail on the bottom of the front gas block. The sporterized Saiga 12 030 that came in had the picatinny rails milled off/removed. We are assuming the Vepr 12 will have the same thing done to them. So, defequisiom is asking if the diameter of the barrel at the FGB is the same on the Vepr 12 as it is on the Saiga 030 so that we can swap out the imported FGB for the railed version that KVAR is selling. Do you happen to know if there are interchangeable?

Today, on Moscow International Exhibition ARMS & Hunting 2012, I spoke with Chief Constructor of Molot Mr Sergey Urzhumtsev about Vepr-12 Saiga-12-30 Gas block interchangeability, and Sergey told me that Saiga-12-030 will fit to Vepr-12. They are 100 % interchangeable.

looks like they have a 4th coil in the hammer spring, no?

that hammer looks to be smoothed out.

dont understand the spring on the tactical mag release? Will the spot the spring used to be not work anymore? I could be overlooking something.

and what was that button you were playing with?

On phone video "MOLOT ARMS" LTD Technical Director Vasily Nagaev shows modification of Vepr-12 pictured above made by MOLOT ARMS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqrwFhOHtU&feature=plcp

On phone video "MOLOT ARMS" LTD Technical Director Vasily Nagaev shows Vepr-12 10 round Mag made by MOLOT ARMS. This mags are made by Molot Arms using Standard 8 round Molot mags and cutted parts of Standard 8 round Molot mags that was gone to US. Parts are glued and reinforced after that covered by Dupont rubber coating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MiX3pYB57Q&feature=plcp

• Like 3

even more questions....

I notice that most of the vepr 12s I see have the gas adjustment system and not the ver 30 type if you know what I mean? whats with that?

And also I dont see any sights of any kind. Im sure this is because you will use the red dot or something, correct?

thats crazy, the gas block look totally different than anything ive seen.

and the mag release is a little funny but I like it.

the mags look to be of higher quality than what ive seen aswell.

cool vids Papa Zorro :up:

I notice that most of the vepr 12s I see have the gas adjustment system and not the ver 30 type if you know what I mean? whats with that?

Modified Gas block has opening (screw up) cover for easy gas block cleaning.

And also I dont see any sights of any kind. Im sure this is because you will use the red dot or something, correct?

But you have good rails instead :) , you can fix anything; Most prefer red dot.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I lied, did my first mod today. Went retro with the stock to get away from the wee man stock it shipped with, and yes it's 922r compliant still.

DSC01886.jpg

The real question is, should I put the original on Ebay for a 100?

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 2

Well I lied, did my first mod today. Went retro with the stock to get away from the wee man stock it shipped with, and yes it's 922r compliant still.

Wee man meaning Warsaw length? Sounds perfect to me.

Sell it for $100 if you can, or, if I have any stock issues, I will buy it from you for $50. I'll let you know in about a day or two...

DSC01886.jpg

MY EYES! MY EYES! eyes_droped.gif

I'm looking forward to a pic of when you get a new stock ;) Sell the original one of you aren't going to use it and get something you actually like. Looks like it is in good condition and I'm sure someone would be thrilled to have it.

• Like 2

Sell it for $100 if you can, or, if I have any stock issues, I will buy it from you for $50. I'll let you know in about a day or two...

Atlantic is selling them for $35 bucks.

Atlantic is selling them for $35 bucks.

Ah, thanks for that. So they did cannibalize some of them...will keep this in mind.