LE/Military Pricing on FN PS90 at Mississippi Auto Arms $850.00

Mississippi Auto Arms in Oxford, MS now has FN PS90s at a discounted rate for military and law enforcement. These PS90s have the triple rails, not the MARS sight. They are all black, and are only available to military and law enforcement at the price of $850.00. Please visit our website to order.

http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/fnh-ps90-tr-triple-rail-semiauto-carbine-black-le-only-p-3022.html

post-44444-0-49930200-1348084085_thumb.jpg

Good to know that the civilian cost is jacked up to almost exactly double what the LE/Military price is:

http://www.mississip...ack-p-2573.html

Not a bad margin of profit to be getting for FNH since the dealer cost is at least $400 more than the LE/Mil price. money.gif

MAA, what kind of stipulations come with the LE/Military products since they aren't NFA weapons?

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

They could purchase for personal use, but it wouldn't help you out unless you went to work for them.

I have 2 cousins that are Federal Agents, does that count?

I know it doesn't

damn good price

How about a "installed a major economic booster in your area" discount at that price?

I've spent the last two years down here building that car plant in Blue Springs, and I

would gladly be at your door Friday morning before I headed home for the weekend if

you would extend that price to me for the work I've done in your area.

• Like 1

Thanks for your help in building the Blue Springs Toyota plant. If you contact the Sheriff in Blue Springs he may be able to deputize you. That is a fairly real possibility as rural sheriff's departments often don't have the budgets necessary to hire the full time help they need. If you were able to do this, we would gladly sell you a PS90 at that discounted rate of $850.00.Barring that we can not sell you that rifle at that price. FN requires documentation to prove that we are selling these rifles only to LE/military. This is no different than the Glock blue label program.

How about a "installed a major economic booster in your area" discount at that price?I've spent the last two years down here building that car plant in Blue Springs, and Iwould gladly be at your door Friday morning before I headed home for the weekend ifyou would extend that price to me for the work I've done in your area.

Active, Reserve, Retired Military with credentials and or recipients of the Purple Heart are eligible to purchase weapons under this program.

How about VETS? smile.png

Lots of veterans out there that were smart enough to get out before coming a lifer! The retirement thing always gets me. :) Maybe I should re-up and get all the cool discounts on gloves and gear again. When I was in, the distributors weren't half as cool as you!

Whats the consensus on the mars sighting system, it's kind of an ergonomic part of the whole weapons system is it not? Would aftermarket sights change the weld? Always wanted a support role rifle and a matching pistol with extensions!

• Like 1

Lots of veterans out there that couldn't deal with Military Life, popped smoke instead of coming a lifer!

Fixed it for you Stryker0946.

Apologies to MAA for the threadjack. Good on you guys and good luck with the Military and LEO sales!

• Like 1