Glock Drum coming in October

I don't know what to say Yakdung. I am on the site, entered and order for one. The shipping method lists all kinds of options and wants the CC number. On the initial page it clearly says that they have 109 in stock. What am I missing? I don't know that I want one because I don't have a Glock and can't find a Glock mag Carbine in stock. LOL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These should start shipping to our vendors in late October. MSRP is $70.00. 9mm drum holds 50 and the .40 cal holds 48!  

We have been trying to get them to make them in 45 Auto for months.    

http://youtu.be/lzhKdn-VDpQ

Posted Images

Yep, on the final order page it says PREORDER Shipping: Hold Until Part is in Stock. You're right and I am wrong. I still don't understand why it says 109 units in stock on the lead page. This following onto SGM saying they have arrived. Whatever, I ordered one and we'll se what happens. It may be for sale as soon as I get it. LOL

Yep, on the final order page it says PREORDER Shipping: Hold Until Part is in Stock. You're right and I am wrong. I still don't understand why it says 109 units in stock on the lead page. This following onto SGM saying they have arrived. Whatever, I ordered one and we'll se what happens. It may be for sale as soon as I get it. LOL

gun show, $200 money.gif

Edited by ak karl

So much for supply and demand. It would appear to be demand and supply.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, please watch the video review on how to load the drum. I have had several people call, email and message with questions about loading the drum.

You must load one round at a time and insert the mag on a open slide/bolt. DO NOT TAKE THE DRUM APART if you do, please do not contact us for warranty issues because you voided the warranty by taking it apart. Without the proper tools taking the drum apart could destroy the drum besides you could hurt yourself. Just imagine the coil spring tension required to hold and feed 50 rounds of ammo.

If you have rounds stuck in the drum the most common reason is you dropped more than one round in at a time when you had the spring compressed and one of the rounds didn't seat properly and is having issues making the turn. Hold the mag upside down and shake it while operating the lever you may have to use one hand and hit the round part of the drum to clear the round.

Like every other company right now, we are super busy so posting on here or sending me a private message may take a day or two to get a response. If you want a quicker reply please goto our website www.sgmtactical.com and click on the contact us and send us a email. It still may take a day to respond but we check email multiple times every day.

• 5 months later...

sorry no updates right now, the only way to do another caliber is to look at what carbines are out there that accept glock mags. so the .40 will probably be next if they do another.

The drums are not designed the same way as a stick mag, it doesn't have a solid follower they are rollers. So we advise not to load on a closed bolt and they will not hold the slide open on the last round or like a normal stick mag.

The drums are not designed the same way as a stick mag, it doesn't have a solid follower they are rollers. So we advise not to load on a closed bolt and they will not hold the slide open on the last round or like a normal stick mag.

It's not the follower.

I think it's the magwell.

The magwell is aluminum and the mag body of drum is not metal reinforced so it is a little thicker seems like. And mag catch is alittle off.

They are fine in my hg but not rifle.

They are fine in my hg but not rifle.

my kel tec has a steel brace that wraps around the lower grip. it keeps the mags in nice and tight. ive run about 150 rnds through the drum and it worked great. which is a first for me, as i usually get burned on these things. (pro mag anyone?) lol.

not sure how it would work in the jrc.....

Edited by Guest